SIERRA CHELSEA BOOT
The modernized Chelsea boot. Handcrafted with Italian couio calf, the SIERRA reimagines the heritage style with a cool square toe, leather notched welt and angled heel. From being dressed up with plaid skirt dresses for work to an oversized trench with denim dresses on the weekend, every closet needs this boot.
We handcraft our shoes from the highest quality leather to last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear. These shoes may feel snug at first but will loosen as they break in.
- 100% Italian leather in couio calf
- 1.5" leather stacked heel and sole
- Rubber inset spay and split chip heel cap for enhanced durability
- Leather notched welt detail
- Exposed elastic and leather pull tabs for easy entry
- Available in whole and half sizes 5-11
SIERRA is fitting true to size. SIENNA is the last used for this boot. Learn more about lasts here. Do you have a question or a comment? Please email email@example.com to reach our customer support team.
The SIERRA is handmade at our family-owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft.