DARYA LUG SOLE FISHERMAN
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|Foot length (mm)
Our shoes are made from the highest quality leather which will last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear.
- 100% Italian leather in pearl embossed croc. This tannery is rated Leather Working Group Registered and leather contains no PFAs. Leather Working Group is a tool to evaluate the environmental performance of leather goods manufacturers.
- 100% Spanish leather lined. This tannery is a Leather Working Group Approved Trader and leather contains no PFAs.
- Padded leather footbed
- Rubber lug sole
This material may feel snug when you first put them on. This is normal as they begin to soften and form to your foot. Before you know it, they will become your everyday favorite.
- The DARYA is fitting true to size.
- Custom buckle on ankle strap for adjustability
- PENNY is the last used for this sandal. Learn more about lasts here.
Do you have a question or a comment? Please email email@example.com to reach our customer support team.
Our croc and snake leathers are embossed and printed on a calf leather base. Thicker leather is required to create this embossing, making it more susceptible to peeling or chipping. Please handle with care as any damage cause to the print cannot be restored. Due to this technique, there may be variation in color and placement of the print. This variation is intentional and part of our sustainable ethos to avoid leather wastage.
To clean, gently wipe with a soft, damp, lint-free cloth and dry immediately away from direct heat and sunlight. Please test the cleaner on a small portion of your shoe to ensure no discoloration before applying all over. We advise against using any cleaning products, as they will damage the leather. We recommend cleaning periodically or as needed to keep your FRĒDAs looking brand new.
For all material and sole care tips, find more care here.
The DARYA is handmade at our family-owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft.
- AAmyVerified Buyer3 months agoReviewingDARYA LUG SOLE FISHERMANRated 5 out of 5 starsI would give these 10 stars if I could!!
These are cute, easy to get on and off, and best of all despite planters fasciitis I can wear them all day!! Your lug soles are my favorite shoes I have ever owned ❤️