WEAR D'ORSAY OXFORD
- Our shoes are made from the highest quality leather which will last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear. These shoes may feel a bit snug at first, but will loosen as they break in.
- 100% Italian leather in black embossed croc
- Studded welt
- 1.25” leather stacked heel
- 100% leather sole with rubber layer for enhanced durability
- Available in whole and half shoe sizes 5-11
- Slip-on, laceless d'Orsay oxford
- VALE is the last used for this oxford. Learn more about lasts here.
The WEAR laceless oxford is fitting true to size. We recommend taking your usual size. If in between sizes, we recommend sizing down a half size.
Do you have more questions or a comment? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach our customer support team.
WEAR is handmade at our family-owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft. Our components are developed and tested with neighboring factories in Elda, and perfected by FREDA’s design team in Sausalito. Every pair of the women's d’Orsay laceless oxford is hand finished down to the sole.
See the factory.
Our exotic printed leather is stamped calf leather and should be treated as such. To keep the leather clean, moisturized, durable and elastic, your shoes should be polished once a month. If excess dirt gets on your shoes, take a slightly damp soft cloth, paper towel, or clean makeup sponge and wipe gently. If the stain is tougher, try leather cleaner. Keep in mind, never use leather cleaner with acid or detergent as it will age the leather and shorten the lifespan of your shoes. Please test the cleaner on a small portion of your shoe to make sure there will be no discoloration. In general, it is also highly recommended to take your shoes to a cobbler to be professionally cleaned.
FRĒDA SALVADOR shoes are all handmade in Spain using the finest leathers. Because of this, each pair will have unique variations, we love this about our shoes and hope you do too. Depending on how often you wear your FRĒDAS, what kind of terrain you are walking on, and how hard you are on your shoes will factor into the longevity of your shoes.
From waterproofing to sole wear, find more care here.