EDA D'ORSAY SNEAKER
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email email@example.com and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|US Size||European Size||Foot length (mm)|
A classic sneaker, reinvented. The EDA in black calf has our iconic d'Orsay cut out, vulcanized rubber sole, and ultra comfortable padded leather footbed. Our first low top was designed for everyday style and pound the pavement wearability.
Our shoes are made from the highest quality leather which will last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear.
- 100% Italian leather in black calf. This tannery is rated Leather Working Group Gold. Leather Working Group is a tool to evaluate the environmental performance of leather goods manufacturers.
- 100% Spanish leather lined. This tannery is a Leather Working Group Approved Trader and leather contains no PFAs.
- Padded leather footbed
- Vulcanized rubber sole for enhanced durability
This material may feel snug when you first put them on. This is normal as they will need a little breaking in to make them yours. Before you know it, the leather will take the shape of your foot and become your everyday favorite. We suggest wearing them with socks around the house until they soften.
- Recommendation: EDA fits true to size.
- Lace up for the perfect fit, but easy to slip-on
- 38" black waxed cotton shoelaces
- ALMA is the last used for this sneaker. Learn more about lasts here.
Do you have a question or a comment? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach our customer support team.
Our tumbled and smooth calf leathers are very high quality and should last for years. To keep the leather clean, moisturized, durable, and elastic, your shoes should be polished once a month. If excess dirt gets on your shoes, take a slightly damp soft cloth, paper towel, or clean makeup sponge and wipe gently. If the stain is tougher, try leather cleaner. Keep in mind, never use leather cleaner with acid or detergent as it will age the leather and shorten the lifespan of your shoes. Please test the cleaner on a small portion of your shoe to make sure there will be no discoloration. In general, it is also highly recommended to take your shoes to a cobbler to be professionally cleaned.
FRĒDA SALVADOR shoes are all handmade in Spain using the finest leathers. Because of this, each pair will have unique variations, we love this about our shoes and hope you do too. Depending on how often you wear your FRĒDAS, what kind of terrain you are walking on, and how hard you are on your shoes will factor into the longevity of your shoes.
From waterproofing to sole wear, find more care here.
EDA is handmade at our family owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leathers are sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft. Our components are developed and tested with neighboring factories in Elda, and perfected by FREDA’s design team in Sausalito. Every pair of the women's d'Orsay sneaker is handmade and finished with a vulcanized sole for reinforced durability.
See the factory.
- LDLisa D.Verified BuyerNormal Size 9Size Purchased 91 month agoNormal Size 9Size Purchased 9ReviewingEDA D'ORSAY SNEAKER 9 / Black Calf With ShearlingRated 5 out of 5 starsLOVE
So comfortable and stylish!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- DFDebra F.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingEDA D'ORSAY SNEAKER 8 / Black CalfRated 5 out of 5 starsEda D’Orsay Black
Love this sneaker! So stylish and easy to wear!
- MCMaryann C.Verified BuyerNormal Size 7.5Size Purchased 71 month agoNormal Size 7.5Size Purchased 7ReviewingEDA D'ORSAY SNEAKER 7 / Black Calf With ShearlingRated 5 out of 5 starsComfy and unique
Unique very comfySizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JNJudy N.Verified BuyerNormal Size 7Size Purchased 71 month agoNormal Size 7Size Purchased 7ReviewingEDA D'ORSAY SNEAKER 7 / White CalfRated 5 out of 5 starsBig Fan
I mostly wear casual athletic style shoes now. Fortunately , my life style allows it and my feet are all the better for it. The Eda D'Orsay sneaker is a step up and makes me look more polished. What I love about the Freda shoes are that they are consistent in their sizing. I know when I order them online, that they will fit and not worry about ordering different sizes. And, the styling is spot on!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JDJulie D.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingEDA D'ORSAY SNEAKER 9 / Black CalfRated 5 out of 5 starsEasy style!
These fit like a dream and were comfortable to wear right out the box. Get compliments on them all the time. I am between a size 8.5 and 9, and the size fit best for me