PAISLEY SMOKING SLIPPER
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email email@example.com and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|Foot length (mm)
The classic smoking slipper. Handcrafted in dark forest velvet, the PAISLEY nods to the iconic style with its elongated square toe but reimagined with contrast piping. We love how it elevates denim and pairs perfectly with cool tailoring.
Our shoes are made from the highest quality leather and velvet which will last season after season. The leather lining is a natural material and will give with wear.
- 100% Spanish dark forest velvet made from viscose and silk. This provider is compliant with Global Organic Textile Standards. GOTS is recognized as the worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibers. Not only does it ensure non-toxic dyes and substances, it also requires environmentally and socially responsible manufacturing practices.
- 100% Spanish leather lined. This tannery is a Leather Working Group Approved Trader and leather contains no PFAs.
- 0.25" rubber heel and sueded leather sole
The soft nature of this material should make for a seamless fit right out of the box.
- Fitting true to size.
- GISELE is the last used for this boot. Learn more about lasts here.
Do you have a question or a comment? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach our customer support team.
Velvet is a type of woven tufted fabric in which the cut threads are evenly distributed, with a short, dense pile, giving it a distinctive soft feel. We recommend protecting velvet shoes with a water and stain guard. Please test the stain guard on a small section of your shoes before you treat the whole pair. Velvet should be kept away from rain and moisture as best you can. If a shoe gets wet, soak up the moisture as soon as possible with a clean towel and allow it to air dry. Everyday wear and excessive abrasions can remove the velvet in areas, so please wear carefully.
To clean, spot clean the affected area with a mild detergent and water mixture. Do this on the stain first, then the whole shoe and repeat on the other shoe to ensure both look the same after air drying. Velvet should also be kept out of direct sunlight for long periods of time, as it is especially prone to fade. We recommend cleaning periodically or as needed to keep your FRĒDAs looking brand new.
For all material and sole care tips, find more care here.
The PAISLEY is handmade at our family-owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft.
- DCDebra C.Verified BuyerNormal Size 10Size Purchased 1010 seconds agoNormal Size 10Size Purchased 10ReviewingPAISLEY SMOKING SLIPPER 10 / Dark Forest VelvetRated 5 out of 5 starsStart to the holiday season!!!
I wore them to a brunch we had on Sunday. They were just fab & looked amazing with my red blouse, black velvet pants & leelee sardoni bejeweled hairband. I really adore those shoes.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2