RUTHIE ANKLE BOOT
Your everyday, day-to-night boot. Made in brown snake-print leather, the RUTHIE has a pointed toe, wide shaft for easy pull-on-and-off access and sits on a cool angled heel for all-day comfort. From your work wardrobe to your weekend uniform, this bootie elevates every look.
- Our shoes are made from the highest quality leather which will last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear. These shoes may feel a bit snug at first, but will loosen as they break in.
- 100% Italian embossed brown snake print leather
- Pull-on ankle boot
- 1.75" leather wrapped heel
- 100% leather sole with rubber layer for enhanced durability
- 5" shaft and 12.5" ankle circumferance
- Available in whole and half shoe sizes 5.5-11
- ELLA is the last used for this boot. Learn more about lasts here.
The RUTHIE pull-on boot is fitting true to size. If you are in between sizes please order up a half size.
Do you have more questions or a comment? Please email email@example.com to reach our customer support team.
The RUTHIE is handmade at our family-owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft. See the factory.
Our exotic printed leather is stamped calf leather and should be treated as such. To keep the leather clean, moisturized, durable and elastic, your shoes should be polished once a month. If excess dirt gets on your shoes, take a slightly damp soft cloth, paper towel, or clean makeup sponge and wipe gently. If the stain is tougher, try leather cleaner. Keep in mind, never use leather cleaner with acid or detergent as it will age the leather and shorten the lifespan of your shoes. Please test the cleaner on a small portion of your shoe to make sure there will be no discoloration. In general, it is also highly recommended to take your shoes to a cobbler to be professionally cleaned.
FRĒDA SALVADOR shoes are all handmade in Spain using the finest leathers. Because of this, each pair will have unique variations, we love this about our shoes and hope you do too. Depending on how often you wear your FRĒDAS, what kind of terrain you are walking on, and how hard you are on your shoes will factor into the longevity of your shoes.
From waterproofing to sole wear, find more care here.