BILLIE PLATFORM COMBAT BOOT
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|Foot length (mm)
The combat boot, modernized. Handcrafted in our signature black spazzolato, the BILLIE updates the lace-up style with an ultra-light statement lug sole and a contrast stitched and notched welt. The almond toe makes it an easy pair to midis, denim and everything else in your closet.
Our shoes are made from the highest quality leather which will last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear.
- 100% Italian leather in black spazzolato. This tannery is rated Leather Working Group Registered and leather contains no PFAs. Leather Working Group is a tool to evaluate the environmental performance of leather goods manufacturers.
- 100% Spanish leather lined. This tannery is a Leather Working Group Approved Trader and leather contains no PFAs.
- 2.5" lightweight foam rubber lug sole and 1.5" platform for walkable pitch
- Natural leather welt with stitched and notched details
- Leather pull tab and lace-up eyestay for easy entry and customizable fit
This leather may feel stiff when you first put them on. This is normal as they will need a little breaking in to make them yours. Before you know it, the leather will take the shape of your foot and become your everyday favorite. We suggest wearing them with socks around the house until they soften.
- Recommendation: BILLIE is fitting true to size
- 7" shaft height (Measurements are taken from a size 7 and will scale depending on your size)
- DIEGO is the last used for this boot. Learn more about lasts here.
Do you have more questions or a comment? Please email email@example.com to reach our customer support team.
Patent and crinkle patent leathers are made from real calf that involves coating the leather to create a glossy and long lasting finish. The softness of this leather may create creases where the foot flexes.
To avoid deep creases, we recommend putting shoe trees or tissue paper to maintain the shape while stored. These leathers are very durable and, with proper care, should last for years. To clean, gently wipe with a soft, damp, lint-free cloth and dry immediately away from direct heat and sunlight. We advise against using any cleaning products, as they will damage the leather. We recommend cleaning periodically or as needed to keep your FRĒDAs looking brand new.
For all material and sole care tips, find more care here.
BILLIE is handmade at our family-owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft. Our components are developed and tested with neighboring factories in Elda, and perfected by FREDA’s design team in Sausalito. Every pair of the women's lace-up combat boot is hand finished down to the sole.
- TSTina S.Verified BuyerNormal Size 11Size Purchased 115 days agoNormal Size 11Size Purchased 11ReviewingBILLIE PLATFORM COMBAT BOOT 10.5 / Black SpazzolatoRated 5 out of 5 starsMy new favorite boot!
I love my new Freda combat boots! They are not only incredibly stylish but also super comfortable. I LOVE the dramatic sole as well as the amazing detail along the edges.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- PPatricia1 week agoReviewingBILLIE PLATFORM COMBAT BOOT 8 / Black SpazzolatoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
Beautiful boots, well made. Look great
- DGdiane g.Verified BuyerNormal Size 7.5Size Purchased 7.51 month agoNormal Size 7.5Size Purchased 7.5ReviewingBILLIE PLATFORM COMBAT BOOT 7.5 / Black SpazzolatoRated 5 out of 5 starsComfort and style!
These are really great boots! Comfort and style…what more do you need?SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2