HOPE KNEE HIGH WESTERN BOOT
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|Foot length (mm)
The true western boot. Handcrafted in a seaweed embossed croc, the HOPE nods to a classic Western style with the pointed toe, angled heel and leather notched welt. The shaft rises to just below the knee and is rounded for a modern vibe. We love this style with midi dresses.
Our shoes are made from the highest quality leather which will last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear.
- 100% Italian leather in seaweed embossed croc. This tannery is rated Leather Working Group Gold. Leather Working Group is a tool to evaluate the environmental performance of leather goods manufacturers.
- 100% Spanish leather lined. This tannery is a Leather Working Group Approved Trader and leather contains no PFAs.
- 1.5" black leather stacked heel with rubber heel cap and spay for enhanced durability
- Notched leather welt
These shoes may feel snug at first but will loosen as they break in. Before you know it, the leather will take the shape of your foot and become your everyday favorite. We suggest wearing them with socks around the house until they soften.
- Recommendation: HOPE is a pointed toe cowboy style boot that may feel snug at first but please note that the leather will quickly stretch and form to the width of your foot
- Leather pull tabs for easy entry
- 15.75" shaft height and 15" circumference (Measurements are taken from a size 7 and will scale depending on your size)
- WES is the last used for this boot. Learn more about lasts here.
Do you have more questions or a comment? Please email email@example.com to reach our customer support team.
Our croc and snake leathers are embossed and printed on a calf leather base. Thicker leather is required to create this embossing, making it more susceptible to peeling or chipping. Please handle with care as any damage cause to the print cannot be restored. Due to this technique, there may be variation in color and placement of the print. This variation is intentional and part of our sustainable ethos to avoid leather wastage.
To clean, gently wipe with a soft, damp, lint-free cloth and dry immediately away from direct heat and sunlight. Please test the cleaner on a small portion of your shoe to ensure no discoloration before applying all over. We advise against using any cleaning products, as they will damage the leather. We recommend cleaning periodically or as needed to keep your FRĒDAs looking brand new.
For all material and sole care tips, find more care here.
The HOPE is handmade at our family-owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft.
- JSJodi S.Verified BuyerNormal Size 9.5Size Purchased 9.512 seconds agoNormal Size 9.5Size Purchased 9.5ReviewingHOPE KNEE HIGH WESTERN BOOT 9.5 / Seaweed Embossed CrocRated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing!
I love these boots. They are so very stylish and look amazing.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2