ISA MULTI STRAP SANDAL
- Our shoes are made from the highest quality leather which will last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear. These shoes may feel a bit snug at first, but will loosen as they break in.
- 100% Italian leather in white calf
- Studded welt • 0.5” leather stacked heel
- 100% leather sole with rubber layer for enhanced durability
- Available in whole and half shoe sizes 6-11
- Adjustable straps with buckle hardware
- PENNY is the last used for this sandal. Learn more about lasts here .
The ISA sandal is running true to size. We recommend adjusting buckles for best fit.
Do you have more questions or a comment? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach our customer support team.
The ISA is handmade at our family-owned factory in Elda, Spain and our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries in Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft.
Our exotic printed leather is stamped calf leather and should be treated as such. To keep the leather clean, moisturized, durable and elastic, your shoes should be polished once a month. If excess dirt gets on your shoes, take a slightly damp soft cloth, paper towel, or clean makeup sponge and wipe gently. If the stain is tougher, try leather cleaner. Keep in mind, never use leather cleaner with acid or detergent as it will age the leather and shorten the lifespan of your shoes. Please test the cleaner on a small portion of your shoe to make sure there will be no discoloration. In general, it is also highly recommended to take your shoes to a cobbler to be professionally cleaned.
FRĒDA SALVADOR shoes are all handmade in Spain using the finest leathers. Because of this, each pair will have unique variations, we love this about our shoes and hope you do too. Depending on how often you wear your FRĒDAS, what kind of terrain you are walking on, and how hard you are on your shoes will factor into the longevity of your shoes.
From waterproofing to sole wear, find more care here.