SADIE PLATFORM BOOT
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|Foot length (mm)
The zipped boot. Handcrafted in latte calf, the SADIE is a utilitarian boot reimagined with a chunky rubber lug sole and a modern stacked welt. The front zip entry makes it easy to slip on with everything from maxi dresses to your favorite denim.
Our shoes are made from the highest quality leather which will last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear.
- 100% Italian leather in latte calf. This tannery is Leather Working Group Silver and leather contains no PFAs. Leather Working Group is a tool to evaluate the environmental performance of leather goods manufacturers.
- 100% Spanish leather lined. This tannery is a Leather Working Group Approved Trader and leather contains no PFAs.
- Front zipper and back tab for easy entry
- 3.5” heel / 1.5" platform for a walkable pitch
- Rubber bottom with tri-layer welt
This material may feel snug when you first put them on. This is normal as they begin to soften and form to your foot. Before you know it, they will become your everyday favorite.
- Full sizes only. If you're in between sizes, please size up.
- 6.75" shaft height and 10.25" circumference (measurements are taken from a size 7 and will scale depending on your size)
- KACY is the last used for this boot. Learn more about lasts here.
Do you have a question or a comment? Please email email@example.com to reach our customer support team.
Our tumbled and smooth calf leathers are very high quality and, with proper care, should last for years.
Calf is a durable leather but is still susceptible to marks with wear. To protect the leather, gently wipe the product with a soft, damp cloth and dry the leather immediately after, away from direct heat and sunlight. Then, apply a leather protection cream or wax. Please test the cleaner on a small portion of your shoe to ensure there won't be discoloration before applying all over. We advise against using any cleaning products containing solvents which affect the leather's surface finishing. Also, avoid colored creams. We recommend cleaning periodicially or as needed to keep your FRĒDAs looking brand new.
For all material and sole care tips, find more care here.
The SADIE is handmade at our family-owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft.
- SPSarah P.Verified BuyerNormal Size 10Size Purchased 1013 seconds agoNormal Size 10Size Purchased 10ReviewingSADIE PLATFORM BOOT 10 / Latte CalfRated 5 out of 5 starsMany many many compliments
Comfortable. Perfect. Easy. Flawless. The most complimented item of my fall acquisitions.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2