THEO STRAPPY SANDAL
- Our shoes are made from the highest quality leather which will last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear. These shoes may feel a bit snug at first, but will loosen as they break in.
- 100% leather in white calf
- Padded footbed for extra comfort
- Slip-on thong sandal with soft lace-up leather ties
- Heel height measures approximately .5"
- Available in whole and half sizes 6 to 11
PENNY is the last used for this sandal. Learn more about lasts here.
The THEO is running true to size. Do you have more questions or a comment? Please email email@example.com to reach our customer support team.
The THEO is handmade at our family-owned factory in Elda, Spain and our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries in Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft.
See the factory.
Our tumbled and smooth calf leathers are very high quality and should last for years. To keep the leather clean, moisturized, durable, and elastic, your shoes should be polished once a month. If excess dirt gets on your shoes, take a slightly damp soft cloth, paper towel, or clean makeup sponge and wipe gently. If the stain is tougher, try leather cleaner. Keep in mind, never use leather cleaner with acid or detergent as it will age the leather and shorten the lifespan of your shoes. Please test the cleaner on a small portion of your shoe to make sure there will be no discoloration. In general, it is also highly recommended to take your shoes to a cobbler to be professionally cleaned.
FRĒDA SALVADOR shoes are all handmade in Spain using the finest leathers. Because of this, each pair will have unique variations, we love this about our shoes and hope you do too. Depending on how often you wear your FRĒDAS, what kind of terrain you are walking on, and how hard you are on your shoes will factor into the longevity of your shoes.
From waterproofing to sole wear, find more care here.