ADRIA PADDED STRAP HEEL
For a dressed-up everyday or elevated nights. Handcrafted with eucalyptus embossed croc, the ADRIA has a cool square toe, angled heel and a padded footbed and straps. Ready for dresses and skirts, we also love these with anything borrowed from the boys.
- Our shoes are made from the highest quality leather which will last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear. These shoes may feel snug at first but will loosen as they break in.
- 100% Italian leather in eucalyptus embossed croc
- Padded leather footbed
- 3.25" wrapped leather heel in eucalyptus embossed croc
- Leather sole with rubber layer and heel cap for enhanced durability
- Hook and loop straps for adjustability
- Available in whole and half sizes 5-11
The ADRIA fits true to size.
The ADRIA is handmade at our family-owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft.
Our exotic printed leather is stamped calf leather and should be treated as such. To keep the leather clean, moisturized, durable and elastic, your shoes should be polished once a month. If excess dirt gets on your shoes, take a slightly damp soft cloth, paper towel, or clean makeup sponge and wipe gently. If the stain is tougher, try leather cleaner. Keep in mind, never use leather cleaner with acid or detergent as it will age the leather and shorten the lifespan of your shoes. Please test the cleaner on a small portion of your shoe to make sure there will be no discoloration. In general, it is also highly recommended to take your shoes to a cobbler to be professionally cleaned.
FRĒDA SALVADOR shoes are all handmade in Spain using the finest leathers. Because of this, each pair will have unique variations, we love this about our shoes and hope you do too. Depending on how often you wear your FRĒDAS, what kind of terrain you are walking on, and how hard you are on your shoes will factor into the longevity of your shoes.
From waterproofing to sole wear, find more care here.