EMI SHEARLING LUG BOOT
Our best-selling combat boot, winterized. Made in black calf, the EMI boot has an almond toe, a lightweight foam rubber lug sole, and is lined with soft shearling for a warm winter step. The EMI combines effortlessly cool style with cozy, pound-the-pavement wearability.
- Our shoes are made from the highest quality leather which will last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear. These shoes may feel a bit snug at first, but will loosen as they break in.
- 100% Italian leather in black calf
- 100% natural shearling lining on the boot quarters. Please note in order to keep the lines of this boot elevated and beautiful, there is no shearling lining on the tongue or toe box.
- 1.5" lightweight foam rubber lug sole
- 45" black waxed cotton shoelaces
- 5.5" shaft
- Available in whole and half shoe sizes 5.5-11
- VALE is the last used for this sneaker. Learn more about lasts here.
The EMI boot is running true to size, please take your usual size.
Do you have more questions or a comment? Please email email@example.com to reach our customer support team.
The EMI shearling is handmade at our family-owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft.
Our tumbled and smooth calf leathers are very high quality and should last for years. To keep the leather clean, moisturized, durable, and elastic, your shoes should be polished once a month. If excess dirt gets on your shoes, take a slightly damp soft cloth, paper towel, or clean makeup sponge and wipe gently. If the stain is tougher, try leather cleaner. Keep in mind, never use leather cleaner with acid or detergent as it will age the leather and shorten the lifespan of your shoes. Please test the cleaner on a small portion of your shoe to make sure there will be no discoloration. In general, it is also highly recommended to take your shoes to a cobbler to be professionally cleaned.
FRĒDA SALVADOR shoes are all handmade in Spain using the finest leathers. Because of this, each pair will have unique variations, we love this about our shoes and hope you do too. Depending on how often you wear your FRĒDAS, what kind of terrain you are walking on, and how hard you are on your shoes will factor into the longevity of your shoes.
From waterproofing to sole wear, find more care here.