LIBBY D'ORSAY SNEAKER
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|US Size||European Size||Foot length (mm)|
Our instant best-seller the LIBBY d'Orsay sneaker updated with the coziest shearling. Perfect for transitional dressing and we love them with cashmere socks when the weather gets colder. The most luxuriously comfortable sneaker that takes every outfit up a notch.
Our shoes are made from the highest quality leather which will last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear.
- 100% Italian leather in white calf
- 100% camel lambswool shearling lining on heel counter, side panels, and tongue.
- Padded leather footbed
- Vulcanized rubber sole for enhanced durability
This leather may feel stiff when you first put them on. This is normal as they will need a little breaking in to make them yours. Before you know it, the leather will take the shape of your foot and become your everyday favorite. We suggest wearing them with socks around the house until they soften.
- Recommendation: The LIBBY is fitting true to size.
- Hook and loop straps for adjustability and perfect fit, but easy to slip-on
- ALMA is the last used for this sneaker. Learn more about lasts here.
Do you have a question or a comment? Please email email@example.com to reach our customer support team.
Our tumbled and smooth calf leathers are very high quality and should last for years. To keep the leather clean, moisturized, durable, and elastic, your shoes should be polished once a month. If excess dirt gets on your shoes, take a slightly damp soft cloth, paper towel, or clean makeup sponge and wipe gently. If the stain is tougher, try leather cleaner. Keep in mind, never use leather cleaner with acid or detergent as it will age the leather and shorten the lifespan of your shoes. Please test the cleaner on a small portion of your shoe to make sure there will be no discoloration. In general, it is also highly recommended to take your shoes to a cobbler to be professionally cleaned.
FRĒDA SALVADOR shoes are all handmade in Spain using the finest leathers. Because of this, each pair will have unique variations, we love this about our shoes and hope you do too. Depending on how often you wear your FRĒDAS, what kind of terrain you are walking on, and how hard you are on your shoes will factor into the longevity of your shoes.
From waterproofing to sole wear, find more care here.
The LIBBY is handmade at our family-owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft.
- MBMeredith B.Verified BuyerNormal Size 7.5Size Purchased 7.56 minutes agoNormal Size 7.5Size Purchased 7.5ReviewingLIBBY D'ORSAY SNEAKER 7.5 / Stucco SuedeRated 5 out of 5 starsLove the
Been wearing the white Eda’s for years and finally pulled the trigger on the Libby’s. Love the color and the look. Took the same size as the Eda’s but they’re a little snugger and take longer to break in, but 100% worth it!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LMLisa M.Verified BuyerNormal Size 8Size Purchased 82 days agoNormal Size 8Size Purchased 8ReviewingLIBBY D'ORSAY SNEAKER 8 / White Calf with ShearlingRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect purchase
Too cool for school cozy and comfy. Simply fabulous Frieda’s as alway!❤️❤️❤️SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- HCHana C.Verified BuyerNormal Size 8Size Purchased 83 days agoNormal Size 8Size Purchased 8ReviewingLIBBY D'ORSAY SNEAKER 8 / Stucco SuedeRated 5 out of 5 starsThey go with everything
I’ve been listing for y years and finally purchased. Worth every penny. They are comfortable, go with every outfit, and I’ve received many compliments. 10/10SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MMMacKenzie M.Verified BuyerNormal Size 7Size Purchased 74 days agoNormal Size 7Size Purchased 7ReviewingLIBBY D'ORSAY SNEAKER 7 / Ivory CanvasRated 5 out of 5 starsLove
New favorites! Definitely follow other advice and take some time to break them in— a day or two around the house with socks—but once they’re broken in they are very comfy!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LMLiesl M.Verified BuyerNormal Size 9Size Purchased 91 week agoNormal Size 9Size Purchased 9ReviewingLIBBY D'ORSAY SNEAKER 9 / Stucco SuedeRated 4 out of 5 starsSuper cute but a snug fit
These are really cute and look great with socks or bare feet. The only negatives are that they run a bit snug and are stiff to start, so they need a fair amount of breaking in. And on hot days, the backs rubbed my heels when worn barefoot, os im planning to wear them only with socks for awhile yet, sadly.SizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2