ROBIN PADDED WOVEN MIDHEEL
- Our shoes are made from the highest quality leather which will last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear. These shoes may feel snug at first but will loosen as they break in.
- 100% Italian leather in black padded woven calf
- Padded leather footbed
- 1.5" leather-wrapped heel with a rubber heel cap
- Leather sole with rubber layer for enhanced durability
- Studded leather welt detail
- Available in whole and half sizes 5-11
- BIANCA is the last used for this heel. Learn more about lasts here.
The ROBIN heel is running large. We recommend sizing down a 1/2 size from your true shoe size in this style. If you’re narrow, we suggest to add petals under your forefoot so the upper holds you better when walking.
Our woven calf shoes are handwoven by a community of women in Spain. Please note that given the hand woven nature of this product woven strands may pop up over time. Do not worry, this is not a defect and will not affect the integrity of the shoe. If you wish to remove unravelled strands, please use sharp scissors and simply snip in place. If excess dirt gets on your shoes, take a slightly damp soft cloth, paper towel, or clean makeup sponge and wipe gently. If the stain is tougher, try leather cleaner. Keep in mind, never use leather cleaner with acid or detergent as it will age the leather and shorten the lifespan of your shoes. Please test the cleaner on a small portion of your shoe to make sure there will be no discoloration. In general, it is also highly recommended to take your shoes to a cobbler to be professionally cleaned.
FRĒDA SALVADOR shoes are all handwoven in Spain using the finest leathers. Because of this, each pair will have unique variations, we love this about our shoes and hope you do too. Depending on how often you wear your FRĒDAS, what kind of terrain you are walking on, and how hard you are on your shoes will factor into the longevity of your shoes.