BESS LUG SOLE CHELSEA BOOT
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|Foot length (mm)
The statement Chelsea boot. Handcrafted in a seaweed embossed croc, the BESS has a chunky-yet-lightweight lug sole and a contrast stitched and notched welt. Designed to standout in the crowd, we can’t wait to elevate baggy denim with this timeless style.
Our shoes are made from the highest quality leather which will last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear.
- 100% Italian leather in seaweed embossed croc. This tannery is rated Leather Working Group Gold and leather contains no PFAs. Leather Working Group is a tool to evaluate the environmental performance of leather goods manufacturers.
- 100% Spanish leather lined. This tannery is a Leather Working Group Approved Trader and leather contains no PFAs.
- 2.5" lightweight foam rubber lug sole and 1.5" platform for walkable pitch
- Natural leather welt with stitched and notched details
These shoes may feel snug at first but will loosen as they break in. Before you know it, the leather will take the shape of your foot and become your everyday favorite. We suggest wearing them with socks around the house until they soften.
- Recommendation: BESS is fitting true to size
- 5.75" shaft height and 10" circumference (Measurements are taken from a size 7 and will scale depending on your size)
- Exposed elastic and leather pull tabs for easy entry
- DIEGO is the last used for this boot. Learn more about lasts here.
Do you have more questions or a comment? Please email email@example.com to reach our customer support team.
Our croc and snake leathers are embossed and printed on a calf leather base. Thicker leather is required to create this embossing, making it more susceptible to peeling or chipping. Please handle with care as any damage cause to the print cannot be restored. Due to this technique, there may be variation in color and placement of the print. This variation is intentional and part of our sustainable ethos to avoid leather wastage.
To clean, gently wipe with a soft, damp, lint-free cloth and dry immediately away from direct heat and sunlight. Please test the cleaner on a small portion of your shoe to ensure no discoloration before applying all over. We advise against using any cleaning products, as they will damage the leather. We recommend cleaning periodically or as needed to keep your FRĒDAs looking brand new.
For all material and sole care tips, find more care here.
The BESS is handmade at our family-owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft.
- LBLeslie B.Verified BuyerNormal Size 7Size Purchased 6.510 seconds agoNormal Size 7Size Purchased 6.5ReviewingBESS LUG SOLE CHELSEA BOOT 6.5 / Seaweed Embossed CrocRated 5 out of 5 starsLove them!
The boots are so gorgeous and comfortable. Every time I wear them I receive compliments. So glad I got them.SizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KSKaren S.Verified BuyerNormal Size 10.5Size Purchased 104 weeks agoNormal Size 10.5Size Purchased 10ReviewingBESS LUG SOLE CHELSEA BOOT 10 / Seaweed Embossed CrocRated 5 out of 5 starsLove my Freda’s
Comfort and style are perfect
Bought 3 pairSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2