BRADLEY RAIN RESISTANT BOOT
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email email@example.com and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|Foot length (mm)
The Chelsea boot reimagined in the details. Handcrafted with water-resistant hazel suede, the BRADLEY has a lightweight foam rubber lug sole spotlighted by our signature notched welt and scalloped edge. Designed with a wider round toe, we love this boot with chunky socks, your favorite denim and a trench coat.
Our shoes are made from the highest quality leather which will last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear.
- 100% Italian leather in hazel water-resistant suede. This tannery is Leather Working Group Registered and leather contains no PFAs. Leather Working Group is a tool to evaluate the environmental performance of leather goods manufacturers.
- 100% Spanish leather lined. This tannery is a Leather Working Group Approved Trader and leather contains no PFAs.
- 2" lightweight foam rubber lug sole
- Leather welt and scalloped notched details
These shoes should feel soft and will loosen comfortably as you make them yours.
- Recommendation: The BRADLEY boot is running true to size
- Pull-on chelsea boot with elastic panels 5.5" shaft height and 10" circumference (Measurements are taken from a size 7 and will scale depending on your size)
- BIRDIE is the last used for this boot. Learn more about lasts here.
Do you have more questions or a comment? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach our customer support team.
Suedes and nubucks are aniline leathers that do not have a protective finish. This means they are very absorbent and susceptible to stubborn staining. However, most of our suedes are sustainably treated with a stain-resistant surface finish making them easier to clean.
Alternatively, our waterproof suedes have an internal membrane to prevent water from penetrating the leather, keeping the foot protected and dry. The surface of the suede has not been treated, so you should apply a normal suede treatment before getting wet.
If the suede gets wet, soak up the moisture as soon as possible with a clean towel and allow it to air dry, then brush with a soft bristle suede brush. Suede should be kept out of direct sunlight for long periods of time, as it is especially prone to fade. We advise against cleaning any cleaning products containing solvents which affects the leather's surface finishing.
To clean, gently brush off dirt with a soft bristle suede brush. Use a suede rubber eraser to gently scrub away scuffs and blemishes, then brush gently in the same direction in which the suede naturally rests. Apply a suede protector before wearing to keep shoes in good condition and a reviving product after using. We recommend cleaning periodically or as needed to keep your FRĒDAs looking brand new.
To waterproof and clean, we offer a suede care and water-proofing kit here!
For all material and sole care tips, find more care here.
The BESS is handmade at our family-owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft.
- LHLindsay H.Verified BuyerNormal Size 7Size Purchased 7.514 seconds agoNormal Size 7Size Purchased 7.5ReviewingBRADLEY RAIN RESISTANT BOOT 7.5 / Hazel Suede Water ResistantRated 5 out of 5 starsLove this boot
Freda Salvador does it again! Super light comfortable boot. I sized up to pair with a thicker sock.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2