JUANA SLINGBACK MOCCASIN
- Our shoes are made from the highest quality leather which will last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear. These shoes may feel a bit snug at first, but will loosen as they break in.
- 100% Italian leather in mocha embossed croc
- Open heel with buckle strap for adjustability
- Rubber lug Padded leather footbed
- Notched leather welt Handwoven moccasin
- GUILLERMO is the last used for this moccasin. Learn more about lasts here.
The JUANA sling back moccasin is running true to size. We recommend taking your usual size.
Do you have more questions or a comment? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach our customer support team.
The JUANA is hand sewn in our family factory in San Salvador, El Salvador. Our Co-Founder's grandfather started producing shoes 67 years ago and our hand sewn moccasins are produced in a factory that was started by her father in the 1980's. This factory is one of the last hand sewn moccasin factories in the world. A true testament to artisanal craftsmanship and passing down this skill generation to generation.
Our exotic printed leather is stamped calf leather and should be treated as such. To keep the leather clean, moisturized, durable and elastic, your shoes should be polished once a month. If excess dirt gets on your shoes, take a slightly damp soft cloth, paper towel, or clean makeup sponge and wipe gently. If the stain is tougher, try leather cleaner. Keep in mind, never use leather cleaner with acid or detergent as it will age the leather and shorten the lifespan of your shoes. Please test the cleaner on a small portion of your shoe to make sure there will be no discoloration. In general, it is also highly recommended to take your shoes to a cobbler to be professionally cleaned.
FRĒDA SALVADOR shoes are all handmade in Spain using the finest leathers. Because of this, each pair will have unique variations, we love this about our shoes and hope you do too. Depending on how often you wear your FRĒDAS, what kind of terrain you are walking on, and how hard you are on your shoes will factor into the longevity of your shoes.
From waterproofing to sole wear, find more care here.