MAZZY WESTERN ANKLE BOOT
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email email@example.com and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|Foot length (mm)
The urban cowboy ankle boot. Handcrafted in silver glitter leather, the MAZZY nods to a classic Western style with the pointed toe, angled heel and leather notched welt. The ease of its pull-on entry makes it an effortless option for everyday dresses or cool tailoring.
Our shoes are made from the highest quality fabrics which will last season after season. Woven fabrics are made of fibers that have a slight natural stretch.
- 100% Italian embossed croc and silver glitter combo.
- 100% Spanish leather lined. This tannery is a Leather Working Group Approved Trader and leather contains no PFAs.
- Leather pull tabs for easy entry
- Notched leather welt
- 1.5" leather-stacked heel, leather sole and rubber spay for enhanced durability
This material may feel snug when you first put them on. This is normal as they begin to soften and form to your foot. Before you know it, they will become your everyday favorite.
- MAZZY is a pointed toe cowboy style boot that may feel snug at first but please note that the leather will quickly stretch and form to the width of your foot.
- 6.75" shaft height and 12.25" circumference (measurements are taken from a size 7 and will scale depending on your size)
- WES is the last used for this boot. Learn more about lasts here. (https://fredasalvador.com/pages/last-guide)
Do you have a question or a comment? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach our customer support team.
Glitter covered fabrics or leather result in a sparkly yet coarse surface. While this provides a sense of durability for the shoes, it is important to avoid contact with sharp or abrasive objects and surfaces to avoid loss of glitter. Light loss of glitter to the touch is normal. Store shoes in a dustbag or shoe box.
To clean, gently remove surface dirt using a clean, dry, soft cloth. If the shoes become wet, leave them to dry naturally away from any direct heat or light. We advise against using any cleaning products, because they will damage the material. We recommend cleaning periodically or as needed to keep your FRĒDAs looking brand new.
For all material and sole care tips, find more care here.
The MAZZY is handmade at our family-owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft.