SERA FISHERMAN SANDAL
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email email@example.com and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|US Size||European Size||Foot length (mm)|
Our classic fisherman sandal. Handcrafted in camel embossed croc, the SERA has timeless attributes such as the caged upper and padded footbed. Channel a borrowed-from-the-boys look with tailored pants or go feminine with a flowy dress.
We handcraft our shoes with the highest quality leather to last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear. These shoes may feel snug at first but will loosen as they break in.
- 100% Italian leather in camel embossed croc. This tannery is rated Leather Working Group Registered and leather contains no PFAs. Leather Working Group is a tool to evaluate the environmental performance of leather goods manufacturers.
- 100% Spanish leather lined. This tannery is a Leather Working Group Approved Trader and leather contains no PFAs.
- Italian brass metal studs. Please note this hardware may patina over time.
- Padded leather footbed
- Studded leather welt
- Leather sole with rubber spay for enhanced durability
- Custom buckle on ankle strap for adjustability
- Available in whole and half sizes 5-11
This style has a roomier fit. If you’re in between sizes or have a narrow foot, take a 1/2 size down. Do you have more questions or a comment? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach our customer support team.
The SERA is handmade at our family-owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft.
Our exotic printed leather is stamped calf leather and should be treated as such. To keep the leather clean, moisturized, durable and elastic, your shoes should be polished once a month. If excess dirt gets on your shoes, take a slightly damp soft cloth, paper towel, or clean makeup sponge and wipe gently. If the stain is tougher, try leather cleaner. Keep in mind, never use leather cleaner with acid or detergent as it will age the leather and shorten the lifespan of your shoes. Please test the cleaner on a small portion of your shoe to make sure there will be no discoloration. In general, it is also highly recommended to take your shoes to a cobbler to be professionally cleaned.
FRĒDA SALVADOR shoes are all handmade in Spain using the finest leathers. Because of this, each pair will have unique variations, we love this about our shoes and hope you do too. Depending on how often you wear your FRĒDAS, what kind of terrain you are walking on, and how hard you are on your shoes will factor into the longevity of your shoes.
From waterproofing to sole wear, find more care here.
- DMDeborah M.Verified BuyerNormal Size 8Size Purchased 83 days agoNormal Size 8Size Purchased 8ReviewingSERA FISHERMAN SANDAL 8 / Black Calf with StudsRated 5 out of 5 starsWalking on a cloud
Not only are these sandals stunning, they are super comfortable. The padded footbed is a dream.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JAJessa A.Verified BuyerNormal Size 7.5Size Purchased 71 month agoNormal Size 7.5Size Purchased 7ReviewingSERA FISHERMAN SANDAL 7.5 / Stucco Suede Stain Resistant with StudsRated 5 out of 5 starsSize down 1/2 size
I had my eye on these for quite some time before finally purchasing. I stayed TTS for my first order, and did end up exchanging for a half size down. With my true size, my toes were getting caught in the cutouts when walking. I am a true 7.5, so I feel these do run slightly large. They didn’t need breaking in, and I wore them for three full days of walking around NYC without discomfort soon after purchasing. I did wear down the heels a bit with the excessive walking, and could also feel it if a pebble stuck to the sole, so having a cobbler add an extra layer of rubber to the bottom might be prudent if you plan to give these heavy use. A 10/10 purchase for me!SizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SASamantha A.Verified BuyerNormal Size 8Size Purchased 81 month agoNormal Size 8Size Purchased 8ReviewingSERA FISHERMAN SANDAL 8 / Blush SuedeRated 5 out of 5 starssfs
deliciously softSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JKJill K.Verified BuyerNormal Size 10.5Size Purchased 101 month agoNormal Size 10.5Size Purchased 10ReviewingSERA FISHERMAN SANDAL 10 / Stucco Suede Stain Resistant with StudsRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful and soft
Gorgeous craftsmanship, stylish and slightly edgy but still neutral. I’ve loved these understated statement sandals with dresses and pants. Material feels so good on foot too.SizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MRMiriam R.Verified BuyerNormal Size 7Size Purchased 71 month agoNormal Size 7Size Purchased 7ReviewingSERA FISHERMAN SANDAL 7 / Stucco Suede Stain Resistant with StudsRated 5 out of 5 starsLove these
Wonderful. Extremely comfortable.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2