WHO IS FRĒDA SALVADOR?
Based in San Francisco and handcrafted in Spain, Frēda Salvador is an artisan brand that is both modern and streamlined in its approach to footwear. Designed with the self-expressive woman in mind, each style embraces confidence and exudes a casual, yet sophisticated aesthetic that resonates deeply among fashion followers. The brand is both approachable and effortless offering a sought after versatility that makes them the go to for everyday occasions.
We are a fast paced start up and are hustling everyday. We work as hard and as long as needed to get the job done. We are small, but mighty with strong values in teamwork and a positive and supportive work environment.
The Customer Experience Manager is responsible for driving sales through all customer touch-points while ensuring brand consistency and best in class product and service. They will also oversee the customer experience team to ensure seamless brand communication across all selling channels.
The primary focus of the Customer Experience Manager is to ensure the customer experience both product and people in all channels are aligned with the FREDA SALVADOR brand values, goals, and direction.
This role is one of process, strategy, leadership and people development; ensuring that all customer touchpoints are consistent and best in class.
- Lead CeX team and exolve the CeX channel to support consistent best in class customer service across all channels
- Create the guidelines for Cex associates aligned with the overall company goals
- Train and develop the CeX associate team
- Analyze and recap CeX weekly, monthly, and quarterly and assess wins and challenges
- Implement procedures and communications as new situations arise
- Research industry changes and trends, and roll out new customer communications channels as they become available
- Assist with CeX as needed (some weekdays and during promotional times, as well as tier-2 tickets)
- Develop plan to grow our rewards program
- Plan and execute VIP actions in partnership w/ marketing
- Oversee future hiring, training, and development for CeX as needed
- Other duties as needed
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years specialty retail or CX experience where best-in-class service was consistently given and customer communications were handled across multiple channels
- Past experience successfully training and leading others
- Strong communication skills, both with colleagues and customers
- Accessory/leather goods experience or passion. Contemporary & luxury experience is a plus
- Technology-savvy; previous experience with Gorgias, Shopify, or Bright Pearl is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead others
- Ability to work independently and problem solve on the go
- Part time with weekend availability during peak times
- Accepting remote-based candidates
- Primary responsibility is managing sales and customer communications through team and tier-two communications. This will include, but is not limited to, phone, email, and online chat
- Competitive hourly rate and employee discount on all merchandise
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for Freda Salvador!