WHO IS FRĒDA SALVADOR?
Based in San Francisco and handcrafted in Spain, Frēda Salvador is an artisan brand that is both modern and streamlined in its approach to footwear. Designed with the self-expressive woman in mind, each style embraces confidence and exudes a casual, yet sophisticated aesthetic that resonates deeply among fashion followers. The brand is both approachable and effortless offering a sought after versatility that makes them the go to for everyday occasions.
We are a fast paced start up and are hustling everyday. We work as hard and as long as needed to get the job done. We are small, but mighty, with strong values in teamwork and a positive and supportive work environment.
We are looking for a full-time (40 hrs per week) sales professional with excellent people skills and a high level of integrity. The person who fills this position will play a key role in building back our retail channel in San Francisco. We are looking for a proven leader who is passionate about the retail customer experience and has strong sales acumen. This person will be instrumental in executing the store’s daily operations, driving sales, and creating a memorable experience for all.
This candidate must have previous retail experience working in footwear, women’s clothing (or related field) and be adept at building strong and lasting customer relationships.
We are looking for someone who:
- Loves our product and the Freda Salvador brand.
- Professional, energetic and sets a positive tone for the store.
- Represents the company’s brand values.
- Outgoing and strong sales skills.
- Lead by example attitude.
- Strong communication skills across all platforms, both with colleagues and customers.
- Ability to work independently and problem solve on the go.
- Accessory and leather goods experience or passion.
- Technology competent (Gorgias, Shopify, and Bright Pearl experience is a plus).
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Retail Lead to attain store sales goals and to create an excellent customer experience.
- Managing all store operations and responsibilities in the Retail Lead’s absence.
- Demonstrating product knowledge and ensuring that all team members are experts on product and the brand.
- Create and promote customer relationships through strong clienteling.
- Drive strong operational execution with day-to-day operations, leading the store to be productive, efficient, and profitable.
- Build and maintain a loyal client base, and retain customer loyalty by providing clients with personalized service.
- Uphold & require extraordinary customer experience through all communication channels, including handling one-off customer requests such as customer repairs or exchanges.
- Act as brand ambassador- engage customers on the brand, be knowledgeable of our product in customer interactions via multiple channels such as in-person, over the phone, and through written communication in Gorgias.
- Oversee inventory reconciliation with the support of the Operations team, including receiving all inbound and outbound shipment and orders, as well as transfer orders.
- Uphold inventory accuracy in-store through weekly/monthly counts.
- Maintain standard operating procedures for order and inventory processes as they relate to the store.
- Ensure execution of effective merchandising strategies and directives.
- Full time, 40 hours per week
- Full day shifts
- Minimum of 3-5 years specialty retail experience
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Strong observation skills – identifying and assessing customer and employee behavior, floor awareness, and ability to make the right decisions under pressure
- Competitive employee discount on all merchandise
- Competitive benefits package
- Shoe Gratis program
- Growth opportunity for the right candidate
- Ability to move boxes of up to 30 lbs
Reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with resume and cover letter to set up an interview. Please include what sets you apart from other candidates.
We are looking for new hires to start by August 14th.