WHO IS FRĒDA SALVADOR?
Based in San Francisco and handcrafted in Spain, Frēda Salvador is an artisan brand that is both modern and streamlined in its approach to footwear. Designed with the self-expressive woman in mind, each style embraces confidence and exudes a casual, yet sophisticated aesthetic that resonates deeply among fashion followers. The brand is both approachable and effortless offering a sought after versatility that makes them the go-to for everyday occasions.
We are looking for a talented freelance copywriter to join our team. We’re looking for someone who can help ensure that all writing consistently supports our brand voice overall and effectively. Ideal candidate will be a creative thinker who has their finger on the pulse, loves fashion and understands how trends impact e-commerce, social media, newsletter and blog language. This opportunity is for 30 to 35 hours a month, with flexibility on hours and location.
What You'll Do…
- Write site copy to communicate marketing and product initiatives, while staying on voice and on brand.
- Copy edit/proofread marketing copy. You’ll check existing and future generated copy for spelling, grammar and brand style/voice.
- Help us develop marketing copy for customer experiences and channels that hold true to the brand’s personality, values and voice.
- Sales channels you’ll touch on include email, site content, journal, social media, paid digital advertising, print campaigns and any other initiatives or channels that come up over the course of a season.
- Collaborate with Production, Design and Customer Experience leaders to ensure that product information, fit notes and selling copy is accurate on web and email channels at the beginning of a season.
- Help maintain and contribute to the Frēda Journal to ensure that content aligns with company goals and marketing projects.
- Support brand marketing by researching, concepting and drafting organic social content posts.
- Assist with A/B message testing experiments and research.
- Use internal research from the Marketing team to help us tell more data-driven stories.
- Work on e-commerce SEO driven projects to help boost site rankings.
- You are passionate about fashion and retail. And you LOVE shoes!
- Have a minimum 2 years of copywriting experience in fashion, lifestyle, e-commerce, or advertising fields.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and problem solving skills.
- Strong ability to multitask. You work quickly and efficiently without sacrificing on quality or level of attention to detail.
- Outstanding conceptual skills with a deep understanding of how copy relates to product, brand, design, graphics, and concept.
- Ability to meet deadlines, while working independently.
- Experience writing for A/B, multivariate tests.
- Experience with writing for paid social campaigns is a plus.
- You are a self-starter with a deep understanding of customers' needs, product, and the competitive landscape.
Please note this role is for a 1099 contractor for now with the option for more hours, or future employment later in the year if the relationship is a perfect match.
Please submit your resume and some prior work examples to email@example.com along with a short cover letter telling us a little about yourself.