WHO IS FRĒDA SALVADOR?
Based in San Francisco and handcrafted in Spain, Frēda Salvador is an artisan brand that is both modern and streamlined in its approach to footwear. Designed with the self-expressive woman in mind, each style embraces confidence and exudes a casual, yet sophisticated aesthetic that resonates deeply among fashion followers. The brand is both approachable and effortless offering a sought after versatility that makes them the go-to for everyday occasions.
We are a fast paced start up and are hustling everyday. We work as hard and as long as needed to get the job done. We are small, but mighty with strong values in teamwork and a positive and supportive work environment.
We are looking for an analytical and creative Marketing Coordinator to join our team. This role will support marketing activations across brand, social, e-commerce and PR. The ideal candidate is passionate about data driven creative insights, organized, and can adapt quickly to new strategies.
What You'll Do…
- Maintain the digital e-commerce and brand marketing calendars for scheduling and distribution of all assets, content and samples related to PR, Retail and digital marketing
- Work with Merchandising, Warehouse and Operations teams to ensure product launches are seamlessly executed across all channels in accordance with the calendar.
- Support the marketing team on weekly brand content creation and campaign execution across social and journal.
- Maintain tracking and detailed reporting dashboards of digital partnerships and brand marketing initiatives.
- Work with E-commerce and Retail leads to develop and maintain customer rewards programs leveraging data to track, report and refine programs to drive loyalty across all customer cohorts.
- Develop direct mail programs based on customer lifecycle events (ie anniversary, birthday, etc)
- Produce monthly and quarterly brand marketing recaps to measure and report on marketing performance against set KPI’s.
- Assist E-commerce and Digital Marketing Manager with email weekly execution and reporting when needed.
- Proactively find engagement opportunities with influencers and bloggers in the fashion and lifestyle social media space to directly impact business objectives.
- Monitor social media channels and engage with influencers, partners, and customers.
- Manage sample and gifting strategies with external partners including editors, celebrities, and influencers.
- Work cross functionally with merchandising, retail and product teams to coordinate product needs and logistics for photo shoots including talent management, and wardrobe prep.
- Attend location and studio photoshoots to provide assistance and support, managing timeline and ensuring shot list is met.
- Responsible for building and maintaining a detailed sample tracking system.
- Manage FREDA’s Affiliate Marketing Program with broader team.
- Coordinate events for Diego the trailer (our mobile showroom).
- Identify and drive new marketing opportunities and ideas to further scale the business and improve efficiencies across all marketing channels.
- You are passionate about fashion and retail. And you LOVE shoes!
- Communications or marketing concentration preferred
- Have 2-3 years of experience within a related digital marketing or brand marketing role
- You are a self starter and a strong organizer with a meticulous eye for detail
- You must have excellent communication skills
- You bridge the gap between analytical and creative. You have strong reporting analytic skills and understand how data helps to identify, inform and refine creative marketing initiatives.
- Experience running A/B, multivariate tests.
- You’re able to creatively work on tight timelines and remain calm under pressure, developing ideas quickly when needed.
- You’re not afraid of a good excel sheet.
- Shopify Plus, Google Analytics and Klaviyo experience and knowledge preferred.
- Basic photoshop skills required (Example: resizing images, file types etc.)
Why you’ll love working at Frēda…
- Health, vision, and dental insurance for eligible employees
- Unlimited PTO
- Commuter reimbursement available (Post COVID)
- Generous employee discounts, and shoe gratis program
Please submit your resume to email@example.com and a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for Freda Salvador!