WHO IS FRĒDA SALVADOR?
Based in San Francisco and handcrafted in Spain, Frēda Salvador is an artisan brand that is both modern and streamlined in its approach to footwear. Designed with the self-expressive woman in mind, each style embraces confidence and exudes a casual, yet sophisticated aesthetic that resonates deeply among fashion followers. The brand is both approachable and effortless offering a sought after versatility that makes them the go-to for everyday occasions.
We are a fast paced start up and are hustling everyday. We work as hard and as long as needed to get the job done. We are small, but mighty with strong values in teamwork and a positive and supportive work environment.
We are looking for an analytical and creative Marketing Coordinator to join our team. This role will focus on our growth channels and support new customer marketing activations across brand, social, e-commerce, PR and Affiliate. The ideal candidate is passionate about data driven creative insights, organized, and can adapt quickly to new strategies.
What You'll Do…
- Manage and grow Frēda’s Affiliate and Ambassador programs to drive towards exceeding our key performance metrics and customer acquisition goals.
- Maintain tracking and detailed reporting dashboards of digital partnerships and brand marketing initiatives, producing monthly and quarterly recaps to measure and report on performance against set KPI’s.
- Proactively find engagement opportunities with influencers and bloggers in the fashion and lifestyle social media space to directly impact business objectives.
- Research and analyze competitor programs.
- Monitor social media channels and engage with influencers, partners, and customers.
- Work with E-commerce and Digital Marketing Manager to develop and maintain customer acquisition programs leveraging data to track, report and refine site landing pages, welcome packets and lead generation campaigns.
- Maintain the digital e-commerce and brand marketing calendars for content scheduling and distribution of assets, related to PR and Partnerships.
- Support the marketing team on weekly brand content creation and campaign execution across social and journal.
- Manage sample and gifting strategies with external partners including editors, celebrities, and influencers.
- Work cross functionally with merchandising, retail and product teams to coordinate product needs and logistics for photo shoots including talent management, and wardrobe prep.
- Attend location and studio photoshoots to provide assistance and support, managing timeline and ensuring shot list is met.
- Responsible for maintaining a detailed PR sample tracking system.
- Coordinate and assist in acquisition events for Diego the trailer (our mobile showroom).
- Identify and drive new marketing opportunities and ideas to help drive and scale customer acquisition.
- You are passionate about fashion and retail. And you LOVE shoes!
- Communications or marketing concentration preferred
- Have 2-3 years of experience within a related influencer marketing or brand marketing role
- You are a self starter and a strong organizer with a meticulous eye for detail
- You must have excellent communication skills
- You bridge the gap between analytical and creative. You have strong reporting analytic skills and understand how data helps to identify, inform and refine creative marketing initiatives.
- Experience running A/B, multivariate tests
- You’re able to creatively work on tight timelines and remain calm under pressure, developing ideas quickly when needed.
- You’re not afraid of a good excel sheet.
- Experience and knowledge on platforms such as Shopify Plus, Google Analytics, Share-a-Sale, Impact or Pepperjam preferred.
- Basic photoshop skills required (Example: resizing images, file types etc.)
Why you’ll love working at Frēda…
- Health, vision, and dental insurance for eligible employees
- Unlimited PTO
- Commuter reimbursement available (Post COVID)
- Generous employee discounts, and shoe gratis program
Please submit your resume to email@example.com and a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for Freda Salvador!