WHO IS FRĒDA SALVADOR?
Based in San Francisco and handcrafted in Spain, Frēda Salvador is an artisan brand that is both modern and streamlined in its approach to footwear. Designed with the self-expressive woman in mind, each style embraces confidence and exudes a casual, yet sophisticated aesthetic that resonates deeply among fashion followers. The brand is both approachable and effortless offering a sought after versatility that makes them the go-to for everyday occasions.
We are a fast paced start up and are hustling everyday. We work as hard and as long as needed to get the job done. We are small, but mighty with strong values in teamwork and a positive and supportive work environment.
This role will guide and support major business operations and will drive process improvement and innovation in those efforts. This role is responsible for managing the infrastructure of the e-commerce organization to create effective systems for projects, people and overall business health.
What You'll Do…
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission - specifically, implement and maintain weekly and monthly reporting dashboards, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Manage product lifecycle creating products and flowing through to launch in our systems.
- Ensure seamless launch and change of product status through management of the product catalog.
- Develop, maintain and report on multiple key performance indicators related to safety, inventory, returns, accuracy, freight costs, quality and productivity.
- Manage performance. Track and report critical supply and demand metrics. Use data to optimize processes, creatively solve problems, and track results.
- Be accountable for maintaining integrity for on-time shipments, people utilization, and damages.
- Supervise and work with the Warehouse Team to consistently refine and improve processes.
- Oversee the implementation of technology solutions throughout the organization.
- Manage all customs brokers and freight forwarding companies to facilitate seamless results.
- Management of shipment calendar for logistics partners (warehouse).
- Track and communicate weekly shipping forecasts for financial projections.
- Support sales and production teams with system/logistics requirements for events and special projects
- You have a start up mentality. You can think big but are not afraid to be scrappy when needed!
- 1-2 years of operational and related experience.
- You’re highly organized and process-oriented.
- You’re a natural problem solver Lead urgent projects, prioritize tasks, and overcome obstacles that come your way.
- Ability to meet deadlines, while working independently and as a team.
- You can work on tight timelines and remain calm under pressure, developing ideas and solutions quickly when needed.
- Is a quick learner in a fast-paced environment and have an appetite to take on a variety of tasks.
- Have warehouse management system experience.
- Familiarity with Shopify Plus preferred.
- Highly proficient in Excel.
- You must have a valid driver's license.
Why you’ll love working at Frēda…
- Health, vision, and dental insurance for eligible employees
- Unlimited PTO
- Commuter reimbursement available (Post COVID)
- Generous employee discounts, and shoe gratis program
Please submit your resume to email@example.com and a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for Freda Salvador!