WHO IS FRĒDA SALVADOR?
Based in San Francisco and handcrafted in Spain, Frēda Salvador is an artisan brand that is both modern and streamlined in its approach to footwear. Designed with the self-expressive woman in mind, each style embraces confidence and exudes a casual, yet sophisticated aesthetic that resonates deeply among fashion followers. The brand is both approachable and effortless offering a sought after versatility that makes them the go to for everyday occasions.
We are a fast paced start up and are hustling everyday. We work as hard and as long as needed to get the job done. We are small, but mighty with strong values in teamwork and a positive and supportive work environment.
We are looking for a sales professional with excellent people skills and a high level of integrity. Someone who has an excellent work ethic and is able to handle the day-to-day responsibilities of running a retail store. This candidate must have previous retail experience working in the fashion industry and be adept at building strong and lasting customer relationships. Communication skills must be strong and translate across multiple platforms.
The primary focus of the Customer Experience Associate is to ensure the customer experience both product and people in all channels are aligned with the FREDA SALVADOR brand values, goals, and direction.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Customer service and/or retail experience
- People person that is sales oriented
- Positive, can-do attitude
- A strong sense of style
- Dependable and responsible
- Ability to work independently and problem solve on the go
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Desire to be part of a community
- Part-time with weekend availability between 10 - 15 hours per week is required; role can be remote based
- Experience is a must; preferably 2 - 3yrs of retail sales and/or customer service. Knowledge with Shopify, Gorgias, Google, Gammerly, Slack and/or Loop is a plus
- Primary responsibility is customer communication and building/retaining customer loyalty including but not limited to email, online chat, and phone
- Competitive hourly rate and employee discount on select FRĒDA SALVADOR merchandise
- Ability to learn, train and retain information via online tools and video chats is a must
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for FRĒDA SALVADOR!