ALITA PADDED STRAP SANDAL
The everyday essential sandal. Handcrafted with a combination eucalyptus embossed croc, the ALITA has a comfortable padded footbed, square toe, adjustable straps and our signature studded welt. These are made for city streets near and far and go with everything in your closet.
- Our shoes are made from the highest quality leather which will last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear. These shoes may feel snug at first but will loosen as they break in.
- 100% Italian leather in eucalyptus embossed croc, white embossed croc, and eucalyptus suede
- Padded leather footbed
- Notched welt detail
- Leather sole with rubber heel for enhanced durability
- Hook and loop straps for adjustability
- Available in whole and half sizes 5-11
- NIDIA is the last used on this sandal. Learn more about lasts here.
The ALITA fits true to size.
The ALITA is handmade at our family-owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft.
Our exotic printed leather is stamped calf leather and should be treated as such. To keep the leather clean, moisturized, durable and elastic, your shoes should be polished once a month. If excess dirt gets on your shoes, take a slightly damp soft cloth, paper towel, or clean makeup sponge and wipe gently. If the stain is tougher, try leather cleaner. Keep in mind, never use leather cleaner with acid or detergent as it will age the leather and shorten the lifespan of your shoes. Please test the cleaner on a small portion of your shoe to make sure there will be no discoloration. In general, it is also highly recommended to take your shoes to a cobbler to be professionally cleaned.
FRĒDA SALVADOR shoes are all handmade in Spain using the finest leathers. Because of this, each pair will have unique variations, we love this about our shoes and hope you do too. Depending on how often you wear your FRĒDAS, what kind of terrain you are walking on, and how hard you are on your shoes will factor into the longevity of your shoes.
From waterproofing to sole wear, find more care here.