EDA D'ORSAY SNEAKER
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|US Size||European Size||Foot length (mm)|
A classic sneaker, reinvented. Handcrafted in dark natural calf leather, the EDA has a vulcanized rubber sole, comfortable padded footbed and our signature d’Orsay cutout. Loved by women everywhere, our most iconic style is designed for everyday wear and makes everything in you closer a littler cooler.
Please note the EDA may have a break in period. If you ultimately plan to wear without socks, we suggest you wear them around your house (with socks) for the first few wears or in shorter time-frames until the leather heel softens.
- 100% Italian leather in dark natural calf
- 100% Spanish leather lined. This tannery is a Leather Working Group Approved Trader and leather contains no PFAs.
- Padded leather footbed
- Vulcanized rubber sole for enhanced durability
- Lace up for the perfect fit and easy to slip-on
- 38" waxed cotton shoelaces
- Available in whole and half sizes 5-11
ALMA is the last used for this sneaker. Learn more about lasts here. Do you have a question or a comment? Please email email@example.com to reach our customer support team.
The EDA is handmade at our family-owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft.
Our tumbled and smooth calf leathers are very high quality and should last for years. To keep the leather clean, moisturized, durable, and elastic, your shoes should be polished once a month. If excess dirt gets on your shoes, take a slightly damp soft cloth, paper towel, or clean makeup sponge and wipe gently. If the stain is tougher, try leather cleaner. Keep in mind, never use leather cleaner with acid or detergent as it will age the leather and shorten the lifespan of your shoes. Please test the cleaner on a small portion of your shoe to make sure there will be no discoloration. In general, it is also highly recommended to take your shoes to a cobbler to be professionally cleaned.
FRĒDA SALVADOR shoes are all handmade in Spain using the finest leathers. Because of this, each pair will have unique variations, we love this about our shoes and hope you do too. Depending on how often you wear your FRĒDAS, what kind of terrain you are walking on, and how hard you are on your shoes will factor into the longevity of your shoes.
From waterproofing to sole wear, find more care here.
- FDFran D.Verified BuyerNormal Size 7.5Size Purchased 821 minutes agoNormal Size 7.5Size Purchased 8ReviewingEDA D'ORSAY SNEAKER 8 / Blush Suede Stain ResistantRated 5 out of 5 starsFran D
These sneakers were comfortable the first day I wore them. The leather and suede are beautiful and stylish way they are made make them perfect for pants or dresses. I’m very impressed and happy with this product.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- DFDebra F.Verified BuyerNormal Size 8Size Purchased 84 hours agoNormal Size 8Size Purchased 8ReviewingEDA D'ORSAY SNEAKER 8 / Dark Natural CalfRated 5 out of 5 starsEda d’orsay sneaker
Love them! Comfortable right out of the box! Love them so much got them in another color!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- ABAna B.Verified Buyer1 week agoReviewingEDA D'ORSAY SNEAKER 7.5 / Black CalfRated 5 out of 5 starsHow many of these is enough?
After hesitating for quite a while, I finally purchased these sneakers. I am just in love of them. They are definitely a unique design that actually works beautifully in my everyday life. I do not wear heals anymore, so finding well designed, well made and comfortable flats are a must. I am a true 7.5 M and followed the expert advice on your web to get them in my own size. Also, I followed the advice to allow for a break in period wearing socks...which worked like a charm!
I purchased these both in black and white - the white ones took a little longer to break in as the leather is not as soft, but still beautiful buttery leather that will last for years if well taken care of.
My next purchase will be the shearling black and white ones and the Libbies. Get ready for strangers to be staring at them and stopping you in the street asking what brand they are and where you can get them.
- ELElizabeth L.Verified BuyerNormal Size 9Size Purchased 92 weeks agoNormal Size 9Size Purchased 9ReviewingEDA D'ORSAY SNEAKER 9 / White CalfRated 5 out of 5 starsLove love love
These shoes are so comfy. They took about three wears to break in but once I wore them a few times they became super soft and comfy! Really enjoying them!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- NPNelle P.Verified BuyerNormal Size 6.5Size Purchased 6.51 month agoNormal Size 6.5Size Purchased 6.5ReviewingEDA D'ORSAY SNEAKER 6.5 / White CalfRated 5 out of 5 starsVersatile sneaker
So comfortable and a great fit! Looks great with a dress or jeans!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2