EDA D'ORSAY SNEAKER
- 100% Italian leather in ice embossed croc
- Padded leather footbed • Vulcanized rubber sole for enhanced durability
- Available in whole and half shoe sizes 5-11
- Lace up for the perfect fit, but easy to slip-on
- 38" waxed cotton shoelaces
- ALMA is the last used for this sneaker. Learn more about lasts here.
Please note the EDA may have a break in period. If you ultimately plan to wear without socks, we suggest you wear them around your house (with socks) for the first few wears or in shorter time-frames until the leather heel softens.
Do you have more questions or a comment? Please email email@example.com to reach our customer support team.
EDA is handmade at our family owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leathers are sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft. Our components are developed and tested with neighboring factories in Elda, and perfected by FREDA’s design team in Sausalito. Every pair of the women's d'Orsay sneaker is handmade and finished with a vulcanized sole for reinforced durability.
See the factory.