ELBA PENNY LOAFER
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|US Size||European Size||Foot length (mm)|
Our modern take on a classic penny loafer. Handcrafted in a stone croc and suede combination, the ELBA updates the timeless style with our signature notched welt and angled leather heel. We live in these loafers with everything from oversized suits and cuffed jeans to socks with long skirts.
We have improved the ELBA fit! Please take your normal size. This nature of this material may feel stiff at first. We recommend initially wearing with socks until the leather softens.
- 100% Italian leather in stone embossed snake and stone suede combo
- 1" angled heel with leather sole
- Leather and rubber split chip heel cap for enhanced durability
- Available sizes whole and half sizes 6-10
- ELBA is fitting true to size.
ELBA is the last used for this loafer. Learn more about lasts here. Do you have a question or a comment? Please email email@example.com to reach our customer support team.
The ELBA is handmade at our family-owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft.
Our exotic printed leather is stamped calf leather and should be treated as such. To keep the leather clean, moisturized, durable and elastic, your shoes should be polished once a month. If excess dirt gets on your shoes, take a slightly damp soft cloth, paper towel, or clean makeup sponge and wipe gently. If the stain is tougher, try leather cleaner. Keep in mind, never use leather cleaner with acid or detergent as it will age the leather and shorten the lifespan of your shoes. Please test the cleaner on a small portion of your shoe to make sure there will be no discoloration. In general, it is also highly recommended to take your shoes to a cobbler to be professionally cleaned.
FRĒDA SALVADOR shoes are all handmade in Spain using the finest leathers. Because of this, each pair will have unique variations, we love this about our shoes and hope you do too. Depending on how often you wear your FRĒDAS, what kind of terrain you are walking on, and how hard you are on your shoes will factor into the longevity of your shoes.
From waterproofing to sole wear, find more care here.
- LGLucille G.Verified BuyerNormal Size 6Size Purchased 63 minutes agoNormal Size 6Size Purchased 6ReviewingELBA PENNY LOAFER 6 / Espresso SpazzolatoRated 5 out of 5 starsSO PLEASED
My first pair of Freda Salvador shoes exceeded all my expectations. They were comfortable from day one and the leather smells wonderful. You won’t go wrong if you order a pair. First time buyer.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MHM. H.Verified BuyerNormal Size 11Size Purchased 115 days agoNormal Size 11Size Purchased 11ReviewingELBA PENNY LOAFER 11 / Black Embossed CrocRated 5 out of 5 starsLove! Amazing quality and comfort!
Comfortable right of the box. Beautiful quality. Classic look. I’m a size 11 and they are true to size. I bought a second color and love them. This company is stellar! Customer service, quality, delivery/packaging- all 5 stars!!!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- AWAnouschka W.Verified BuyerNormal Size 9Size Purchased 91 week agoNormal Size 9Size Purchased 9ReviewingELBA PENNY LOAFER 9 / Black Embossed CrocRated 4 out of 5 starsBeautiful, heel comes up
Love this shoe. I have narrow feet and tried many loafers. This one is almost perfect. I had to add an anti-slip heel thingy to make them work.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JWJudy W.Verified BuyerNormal Size 9.5Size Purchased 9.51 week agoNormal Size 9.5Size Purchased 9.5ReviewingELBA PENNY LOAFER 9.5 / Black Embossed CrocRated 5 out of 5 starsJudy
I have ordered 6 other brands of loafers and all very uncomfortable. The Elba came back in stock and ordered them. From the moment I put them on, they were comfortable. I love them!!!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- ACAmy C.Verified BuyerNormal Size 7Size Purchased 71 week agoNormal Size 7Size Purchased 7ReviewingELBA PENNY LOAFER 7 / Espresso SpazzolatoRated 5 out of 5 starsCustom made
Couldn’t be happier with the Elba loafers. A little stiff out of the box but after one wear they feel like they were custom made. They’re a splurge but worth it!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2