HANK BUCKLED BOOT
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|Foot length (mm)
Please note: This item is Final Sale.
A modern moccasin slip on boot. The HANK has clean lines and a statement buckle for a polished look that works from day-to-night and week to weekend.
- Our shoes are made from the highest quality leather which will last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear. These shoes may feel a bit snug at first, but will loosen as they break in.
- 100% Italian leather in black calf
- Padded leather footbed
- 1" leather heel with rubber layer for enhanced durability
- Adjustable buckle detailing
- 6" shaft height and 9.5" shaft circumference
- Available in whole and half shoe sizes 5.5-11
- GUILLERMO is the last used for this boot. Learn more about lasts here.
Do you have more questions or a comment? Please email email@example.com to reach our customer support team.
The HANK is hand sewn in our family factory in San Salvador, El Salvador. Our Co-Founder's grandfather started producing shoes 67 years ago and our hand sewn Moccasins are produced in a factory that was started by her father in the 1980's. This factory is one of the last hand sewn moccasin factories in the world. A true testament to artisanal craftsmanship and passing down this skill generation to generation.
Our tumbled and smooth calf leathers are very high quality and, with proper care, should last for years.
Calf is a durable leather but is still susceptible to marks with wear. To protect the leather, gently wipe the product with a soft, damp cloth and dry the leather immediately after, away from direct heat and sunlight. Then, apply a leather protection cream or wax. Please test the cleaner on a small portion of your shoe to ensure there won't be discoloration before applying all over. We advise against using any cleaning products containing solvents which affect the leather's surface finishing. Also, avoid colored creams. We recommend cleaning periodicially or as needed to keep your FRĒDAs looking brand new.
For all material and sole care tips, find more care here.
- HHeatherVerified Buyer6 months agoReviewingHANK BUCKLED BOOTRated 5 out of 5 starsAmazingly comfortable
I don’t do cool shoes anymore, unless they are comfortable. I was hesitant at first as these were final sale, but the sale price was phenomenal. I’m usually an 8 1/2 or 9 , and after wonderful input from the customer service team, I opted to go with a size 9. I have a wider foot, and these do not pinch or squeeze at all. I’m having so much fun finding outfits that are built off of wearing the boots! 10/10
- LFLinda F.Verified Buyer9 months agoReviewingHANK BUCKLED BOOTRated 5 out of 5 starsThe best way to do loafers
I love these for the loafer look and slim shaft that makes it easy to wear loafers all winter but still be warm (though they are not insulated). They look great with wide leg pants and the heel is low and modern. And very comfortable!