HOPE KNEE HIGH WESTERN BOOT
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|Foot length (mm)
The true western boot. Handcrafted in black crinkle patent leather with contrast white detailing, the HOPE nods to a classic cowboy style with the pointed toe, angled heel and leather notched welt. The rounded shaft rises just below the knee so this boot works well with both short and long hemlines alike.
Our shoes are made from the highest quality leather which will last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear.
- 100% Italian leather in black crinkle patent. This tannery is Leather Working Group Silver and leather contains no PFAs. Leather Working Group is a tool to evaluate the environmental performance of leather goods manufacturers.
- 100% Spanish leather lined. This tannery is a Leather Working Group Approved Trader and leather contains no PFAs.
- Leather pull tabs for easy entry.
- Notched leather welt
- 1.5" leather-stacked heel, leather sole and rubber spay for enhanced durability
Moderate break in: This material may feel snug when you first put them on. This is normal as they begin to soften and form to your foot. Before you know it, they will become your everyday favorite.
- HOPE is a pointed toe cowboy style boot that may feel snug at first but please note that the leather will quickly stretch and form to the width of your foot.
- 15.75" shaft height and 15" circumference (measurements are taken from a size 7 and will scale depending on your size)
- WES is the last used for this boot. Learn more about lasts here.
Do you have a question or a comment? Please email email@example.com to reach our customer support team.
Patent and crinkle patent leathers are made from real calf that involves coating the leather to create a glossy and long lasting finish. The softness of this leather may create creases where the foot flexes.
To avoid deep creases, we recommend putting shoe trees or tissue paper to maintain the shape while stored. These leathers are very durable and, with proper care, should last for years. To clean, gently wipe with a soft, damp, lint-free cloth and dry immediately away from direct heat and sunlight. We advise against using any cleaning products, as they will damage the leather. We recommend cleaning periodically or as needed to keep your FRĒDAs looking brand new.
For all material and sole care tips, find more care here.
The HOPE is handmade at our family-owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft.