JAYLA WOVEN BALLET HEEL
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email email@example.com and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|Foot length (mm)
We handcraft our shoes with the highest quality leather to last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear. These shoes may feel snug at first but will loosen as they break in.
- 100% Italian leather in latte closed woven calf. This tannery is a Leather Working Group Approved Trader. Leather Working Group is a tool to evaluate the environmental performance of leather goods manufacturers.
- Unlined and breathable as an everyday mid-heel should be
- Padded leather footbed
- 1.5" leather-wrapped heel Leather sole
- Available in half and whole sizes 5-11
- The JAYLA is fitting true to size
PATRICIA is the last used for this heels. Learn more about lasts here. Do you have a question or a comment? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach our customer support team.
The JAYLA is handmade at our family-owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft.
Our woven calf leathers are handwoven by a community of women in Spain, so no two shoes are identical (and unique like you!). Given the artisanal nature of this product, there may be color variation in the leather making it a wearable work of art.
To clean, use a dry soft cloth or papertowel to wipe away loose dirt. If the stain is tougher, use a leather cleaner with a soft bristle brush. Please test the cleaner on a small portion of your shoe to ensure no discoloration before applying all over. We advise against using any cleaning products containing solvents which affect the leather's surface finishing. We recommend cleaning periodically or as needed to keep your FRĒDAs looking brand new.
For all material and sole care tips, find more care here.
- MSMariana S.Verified BuyerNormal Size 8.5Size Purchased 8.53 weeks agoNormal Size 8.5Size Purchased 8.5ReviewingJAYLA PATENT BALLET HEEL 8.5 / Oxblood Crinkle PatentRated 5 out of 5 starsBest shoe ever
LOVE these. Instantly comfortable. Great toe box size. So easy to get around in. Best purchase everSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LLauren2 months agoReviewingJAYLA WOVEN BALLET HEEL 9 / Latte Closed Woven CalfRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
I absolutely love love love this shoe! Extremely comfortable, will be great year round.
- KSKristin S.Verified BuyerNormal Size 6.5Size Purchased 63 months agoNormal Size 6.5Size Purchased 6ReviewingJAYLA WOVEN BALLET HEEL 6 / Latte Closed Woven CalfRated 4 out of 5 starsGreat looking shoe
Love the shoe and get tons of compliments on them! My only issue is where the seam is in the back, it kills my heel when wearing them so I can’t do any prolonged walking : (SizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- VHVanessa H.Verified BuyerNormal Size 8.5Size Purchased 8.53 months agoNormal Size 8.5Size Purchased 8.5ReviewingJAYLA PATENT BALLET HEEL 8.5 / Oxblood Crinkle PatentRated 5 out of 5 starsstylish and comfortable
very well made, love this brand, these are sooo comfortableSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MWMelissa W.Verified BuyerNormal Size 5.5Size Purchased 5.54 months agoNormal Size 5.5Size Purchased 5.5ReviewingJAYLA PATENT BALLET HEEL 5.5 / Oxblood Crinkle PatentRated 4 out of 5 starsComfy with modification
I would give this 5 stars except for the patent leather seam around the heel being kind of annoying where it folds into the interior and is trimmed close to the stitch - making a noticeable edge against skin. you feel it every couple of strides as the shoe lifts off the ground. I fixed the problem covering the interior seam with vinyl tape. It goes with so many outfits and is well crafted otherwise, and fits my wide foot - so I’m willing to overlook that. A new wardrobe staple.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2