LIBBY D'ORSAY SNEAKER
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|US Size||European Size||Foot length (mm)|
Our playful take on an everyday sneaker. Handcrafted with recycled cotton canvas, the LIBBY reimagines this classic style with a clean three-strap closure and our iconic cutout. A thick vulcanized rubber sole brings all-day comfort for both work and play.
The LIBBY sneaker is fitting true to size. Please note the LIBBY may have a break in period. If you ultimately plan to wear without socks, we suggest you wear them around your house (with socks) for the first few wears or in shorter time-frames until the leather heel softens.
- 100% recycled cotton canvas in ivory canvas. This provider is Global Recycled Standard (GRS) compliant. The GRS is an international, voluntary, full product standard that sets requirements for third-party certification of recycled content, chain of custody, social and environmental practices and chemical restrictions.
- Non-leather lining.
- This style is free of animal products.
- Padded footbed.
- Vulcanized rubber sole for enhanced durability
- Hook and loop straps for adjustability and perfect fit, but easy to slip-on
- Available in 5-11 (whole and half sizes)
ALMA is the last used for this sneaker. Learn more about lasts here. Do you have a question or a comment? Please email email@example.com to reach our customer support team.
The LIBBY is handmade at our family-owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft.
Our canvas material has been made in Spain using recycled cotton. We recommend hand washing or spot treating for regular cleaning.
What You’ll Need:
- Clear Liquid laundry detergent
- Warm Water
- Soft-bristled brush
- Cloth or sponge
Step One: Make a cleaning solution by mixing one teaspoon of clear liquid laundry detergent with 2 quarts of warm water.
Step Two: For bad stains, use a dab of actual detergent to pretreat it. Work in the detergent using a soft-bristled brush. Let it sink in for 15 minutes (or more.)
Step Three: Use a sponge and the cleaning solution to scrub the rubber sole.
Step Four: Rinse the shoes by wiping with a cloth dipped in fresh water. Allow the shoes to air dry away from direct sunlight.
- MBMeredith B.Verified BuyerNormal Size 7.5Size Purchased 7.56 minutes agoNormal Size 7.5Size Purchased 7.5ReviewingLIBBY D'ORSAY SNEAKER 7.5 / Stucco SuedeRated 5 out of 5 starsLove the
Been wearing the white Eda’s for years and finally pulled the trigger on the Libby’s. Love the color and the look. Took the same size as the Eda’s but they’re a little snugger and take longer to break in, but 100% worth it!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LMLisa M.Verified BuyerNormal Size 8Size Purchased 82 days agoNormal Size 8Size Purchased 8ReviewingLIBBY D'ORSAY SNEAKER 8 / White Calf with ShearlingRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect purchase
Too cool for school cozy and comfy. Simply fabulous Frieda’s as alway!❤️❤️❤️SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- HCHana C.Verified BuyerNormal Size 8Size Purchased 83 days agoNormal Size 8Size Purchased 8ReviewingLIBBY D'ORSAY SNEAKER 8 / Stucco SuedeRated 5 out of 5 starsThey go with everything
I’ve been listing for y years and finally purchased. Worth every penny. They are comfortable, go with every outfit, and I’ve received many compliments. 10/10SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MMMacKenzie M.Verified BuyerNormal Size 7Size Purchased 74 days agoNormal Size 7Size Purchased 7ReviewingLIBBY D'ORSAY SNEAKER 7 / Ivory CanvasRated 5 out of 5 starsLove
New favorites! Definitely follow other advice and take some time to break them in— a day or two around the house with socks—but once they’re broken in they are very comfy!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LMLiesl M.Verified BuyerNormal Size 9Size Purchased 91 week agoNormal Size 9Size Purchased 9ReviewingLIBBY D'ORSAY SNEAKER 9 / Stucco SuedeRated 4 out of 5 starsSuper cute but a snug fit
These are really cute and look great with socks or bare feet. The only negatives are that they run a bit snug and are stiff to start, so they need a fair amount of breaking in. And on hot days, the backs rubbed my heels when worn barefoot, os im planning to wear them only with socks for awhile yet, sadly.SizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2