MARIANNE MIDHEEL SANDAL
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email email@example.com and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|Foot length (mm)
The coolest mule. Handcrafted in Italian leopard haircalf, the MARIANNE is set on an angled kitten heel and finished with a modern square toe. The padded footbed is made to keep you comfortable whether you’re out in a midi dress or working late in tailoring.
Our shoes are made from the highest quality leather which will last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear.
- 100% Italian leather in leopard haircalf. This tannery is Leather Working Group Gold and leather contains no PFAs. Leather Working Group is a tool to evaluate the environmental performance of leather goods manufacturers.
- 100% Spanish leather lined. This tannery is a Leather Working Group Approved Trader and leather contains no PFAs.
- 2.4" leather-wrapped heel and leather sole with an inset rubber spay
This material may feel snug when you first put them on. This is normal as they begin to soften and form to your foot. Before you know it, they will become your everyday favorite.
- Fitting true to size.
- ALE is the last used for this boot. Learn more about lasts here.
Do you have a question or a comment? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach our customer support team.
Haircalf leather is derived from cow or goat hides. It is made from the hair side of the hide, whereas most leather is made from the non-hair side. It is natural for there to be color variations and for the hairs to shed over time. Abrasion may cause irreversible bald patches, so it is important to avoid contact with sharp or abrasive objects and surfaces.
To clean, gently wipe (in the direction of the hair) with a soft, damp, lint-free cloth and dry immediately away from direct heat and sunlight. We advise against using any cleaning products or protectants, such as scotch guard, as they will damage the leather. We recommend cleaning periodically or as needed to keep your FRĒDAs looking brand new.
For all material and sole care tips, find more care here.
The MARIANNE is handmade at our family-owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft.
- ASanne s.Verified BuyerNormal Size 8Size Purchased 8.513 seconds agoNormal Size 8Size Purchased 8.5ReviewingMARIANNE MIDHEEL SANDAL 8.5 / Leopard HaircalfRated 4 out of 5 starsPerfect heel
I love this heel height! So perfectly dressy or casual. Animal print goes with everything. Make more colors!SizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- ASAnne S.Verified BuyerNormal Size 6.5Size Purchased 6.51 month agoNormal Size 6.5Size Purchased 6.5ReviewingMARIANNE MIDHEEL SANDAL 6.5 / Leopard HaircalfRated 5 out of 5 starsOne of my favs
This sandal and the all the others in different colors have a soft leather, kitten heal and mold to my feet perfectly I love this brand and have these shoes in all 3 colors ❤️SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2