MAZZY WESTERN ANKLE BOOT
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|US Size||European Size||Foot length (mm)|
MAZZY is a pointed toe cowboy style boot that may feel snug at first but please note that the leather will quickly stretch and form to the width of your foot.
- 100% Italian leather in sky blue crinkle patent. This tannery is Leather Working Group Silver and leather contains no PFAs. Leather Working Group is a tool to evaluate the environmental performance of leather goods manufacturers.
- 100% Spanish leather lined. This tannery is a Leather Working Group Approved Trader and leather contains no PFAs.
- 1.5" black leather stacked heel with rubber heel cap and spay for enhanced durability.
- Notched leather welt.
- Leather pull tabs for easy entry.
- 6.75" shaft height and 12.25" circumference (measurements are taken from a size 7 and will scale depending on your size)
- Available in half and whole sizes 6-11
WES is the last used for this boot. Learn more about lasts here. Do you have a question or a comment? Please email email@example.com to reach our customer support team.
The MAZZY is handmade at our family-owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft.