PURE SLIP ON SANDAL
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email email@example.com and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|US Size||European Size||Foot length (mm)|
The PURE slip on is a modern take on an everyday classic sandal. The round toe with studded leather sole and jaguar haircalf dresses up your everyday. The pound the pavement function of this sandal will make it your spring/summer go-to.
Our shoes are made from the highest quality leather which will last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear. These shoes may feel a bit snug at first, but will loosen as they break in.
- 100% Spanish haircalf leather printed in jaguar
- 100% Spanish leather lined. This tannery is a Leather Working Group Approved Trader and leather contains no PFAs.
- Studded welt
- 0.5” leather stacked sole
- 100% leather sole with rubber layer for enhanced durability
- Available in whole and half shoe sizes 5-11
- Slip-on sandal
- PENNY is the last used for this sandal. Learn more about lasts here.
The PURE slip-on sandal is running small, if in between sizes, we recommend sizing up a half size.
Have some more questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for support or strike up a chat with us!
PURE is handmade at our family-owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft. Our components are developed and tested with neighboring factories in Elda, and perfected by FREDA’s design team in Sausalito. Every pair of the women's slip-on sandal is hand finished down to the sole.
See the factory.
Please note that haircalf shoes are made from calf leather and should be treated as such. If your shoes get wet, wipe them off with a dry cloth as soon as possible. If they get dirty, let the substance dry completely and then brush it off with a hard bristled brush, following the direction of the hair. You can spray the article with a very thin layer of hair spray to keep the hair down and add a layer of protection against the elements. (Be sure to protect any tanned leather from the spray when you do this.) We do not recommend using a scotch-guard or any leather spray guard on haircalf shoes.
FRĒDA SALVADOR shoes are all handmade in Spain using the finest leathers. Because of this, each pair will have unique variations, we love this about our shoes and hope you do too. Depending on how often you wear your FRĒDAS, what kind of terrain you are walking on, and how hard you are on your shoes will factor into the longevity of your shoes.
From waterproofing to sole wear, find more care here.
- Z(Zoe (Instagram R.Verified Buyer2 years agoReviewingPURE SLIP ON SANDALRated 5 out of 5 starsMOST fav shoes
These are probably my MOST fav shoes, I have had them for a year and they still look brand new. Such a good buy and TTS, love love love them :)
- GGabrielleVerified Buyer3 years agoReviewingPURE SLIP ON SANDALRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect sandal
An everyday sandal but also a definite statement, goes with any outfit! super comfy! definitely size up if in between sizes.
- ZZoaVerified Buyer3 years agoReviewingPURE SLIP ON SANDALRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect SIP sandal
Super comfy and chic. Perfect for WFH and virtual cocktails. Can’t wait to wear in public! Fits true to size.
- RrebeccaVerified Buyer4 years agoReviewingPURE SLIP ON SANDALRated 5 out of 5 starsbest sandal
I don't need a pedicure with these sandals which is amazing. they work with everything I own and elevate any look.
- CCocoVerified Buyer4 years agoReviewingPURE SLIP ON SANDALRated 5 out of 5 starsAwesome sandal!!!
The perfect city sandal for every day! It totally makes the look! Can't wait for Freda to come out with another color in the haircalf :)