EMI LUG COMBAT BOOT
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email email@example.com and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|US Size||European Size||Foot length (mm)|
Our almond toe lace up combat boot with ultra light rubber lug sole. The EMI in black embossed croc combines effortlessly cool style with pound-the-pavement wearability.
Our shoes are made from the highest quality leather which will last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear.
- 100% Italian leather in black embossed croc. This tannery is rated Leather Working Group Gold. Leather Working Group is a tool to evaluate the environmental performance of leather goods manufacturers.
- 100% Spanish leather lined. This tannery is a Leather Working Group Approved Trader and leather contains no PFAs.
- 1.5” lightweight foam rubber lug sole
- 45" black waxed cotton shoelaces
This leather may feel stiff when you first put them on. This is normal as they will need a little breaking in to make them yours. Before you know it, the leather will take the shape of your foot and become your everyday favorite. We suggest wearing them with socks around the house until they soften.
- Recommendation: Fits true to size
- 5.75" shaft (Measurements are taken from a size 7 and will scale depending on your size.)
- VALE is the last used for this boot. Learn more about lasts here.
Do you have more questions or a comment? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach our customer support team.
Our exotic printed leather is stamped calf leather and should be treated as such. To keep the leather clean, moisturized, durable and elastic, your shoes should be polished once a month. If excess dirt gets on your shoes, take a slightly damp soft cloth, paper towel, or clean makeup sponge and wipe gently. If the stain is tougher, try leather cleaner. Keep in mind, never use leather cleaner with acid or detergent as it will age the leather and shorten the lifespan of your shoes. Please test the cleaner on a small portion of your shoe to make sure there will be no discoloration. In general, it is also highly recommended to take your shoes to a cobbler to be professionally cleaned.
FRĒDA SALVADOR shoes are all handmade in Spain using the finest leathers. Because of this, each pair will have unique variations, we love this about our shoes and hope you do too. Depending on how often you wear your FRĒDAS, what kind of terrain you are walking on, and how hard you are on your shoes will factor into the longevity of your shoes.
From waterproofing to sole wear, find more care here.
EMI is handmade at our family-owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft. Our components are developed and tested with neighboring factories in Elda, and perfected by FREDA’s design team in Sausalito. Every pair of the women's lace-up combat boot is hand finished down to the sole.
See the factory.
- SsharonVerified ReviewerNormal Size 8.5Size Purchased 92 minutes agoNormal Size 8.5Size Purchased 9ReviewingEMI LUG COMBAT BOOTRated 5 out of 5 starslove these
I bought these last year in the stone color. I went up a 1/2 size because they are narrow in the toe, they are a little big but I just wear a thicker sock. I get many compliments on them, Freda makes the best shoes!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SSShiran S.Verified BuyerNormal Size 8Size Purchased 84 weeks agoNormal Size 8Size Purchased 8ReviewingEMI LUG COMBAT BOOT 8 / Black Embossed CrocRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful boots
I have a very high arch and it’s difficult to find comfortable boots. I went .5 size up, and they are perfect. I’ve gotten many compliments on themSizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- RRandiVerified ReviewerNormal Size 6Size Purchased 61 month agoNormal Size 6Size Purchased 6ReviewingEMI LUG COMBAT BOOTRated 5 out of 5 starsLove them so much I have 3 colors!
These are my favorite boots! (I have them in 3 colors.) They are so comfortable for all day walking/standing, and every single time I wear these I get compliments from multiple people! These are tts but if you are wider across your toes you might want to size up with the almond toe shape.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- WWhitneyVerified Buyer11 months agoReviewingEMI LUG COMBAT BOOTRated 5 out of 5 starsLove these
Love these boots - I can wear them everywhere and with everything. They travel great - they're super light - and they look adorable whether I'm in my pretty mild-weathered home city or traveling to winter climes in the U.S. Highly worth the investment!
- MMeredithVerified Buyer11 months agoReviewingEMI LUG COMBAT BOOTRated 4 out of 5 starsLittle Disappointed
I love the shoes, but I wish to size them up half a size to the whole. I'm usually a size 7 and have narrow feet, but these shoes were very narrow and caused blisters all over my feet after an hour or so of wearing them.