ELBA PENNY LOAFER
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|US Size||European Size||Foot length (mm)|
Our modern take on a classic penny loafer. Handcrafted in a bold espresso spazzolato, the ELBA updates the timeless style with our signature notched welt and angled leather heel. We’ll live in these loafers with everything from oversized suits, to cuffed jeans and socks to long skirts.
The nature of this material may feel stiff at first. We recommend initially wearing with socks until the leather softens. We use the highest quality leather making these a closet staple for years to come.
- 100% Italian leather in espresso spazzolato
- 0.75" angled heel with leather sole
- Leather and rubber split chip heel cap for enhanced durability
This leather may feel stiff when you first put them on. This is normal as they will need a little breaking in to make them yours. Before you know it, the leather will take the shape of your foot and become your everyday favorite. We suggest wearing them with socks around the house until they soften.
- Recommendation: We have improved the ELBA fit! Please take your normal size.
ELBA is the last used for this loafer. Learn more about lasts here.
Do you have a question or a comment? Please email email@example.com to reach our customer support team.
The ELBA is hand sewn in our family factory in San Salvador, El Salvador. Our Co-Founder's grandfather started producing shoes 67 years ago and our hand sewn Moccasins are produced in a factory that was started by her father in the 1980's. This factory is one of the last hand sewn moccasin factories in the world. A true testament to artisanal craftsmanship and passing down this skill generation to generation.
- SRSara R.Verified BuyerNormal Size 8Size Purchased 82 days agoNormal Size 8Size Purchased 8ReviewingELBA PENNY LOAFER 8 / Black SpazzolatoRated 5 out of 5 starsElba Penny loafer
Beautiful and comfortable!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- ASAddie S.Verified BuyerNormal Size 8Size Purchased 81 week agoNormal Size 8Size Purchased 8ReviewingELBA PENNY LOAFER 8 / Black SpazzolatoRated 5 out of 5 starsFALL ESSENTIAL
The perfect loafer that exudes a classic vibe with all the stunning FRĒDA details we have come to know and love.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SCsusie.corbin C.Verified BuyerNormal Size 8Size Purchased 82 weeks agoNormal Size 8Size Purchased 8ReviewingELBA PENNY LOAFER 8 / Hickory Embossed Croc with HardwareRated 5 out of 5 starsElba Penny Loafers are Brilliant!
Just opened the box, slipped them on, went out to dinner and never looked back. A comfortable fit I can rely on. I keep buying more Fredas because they are the shoes I reach for.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- BMBarbara M.Verified BuyerNormal Size 7.5Size Purchased 7.53 weeks agoNormal Size 7.5Size Purchased 7.5ReviewingELBA PENNY LOAFER 7.5 / Blush SuedeRated 5 out of 5 starsLove These Loafers!
Comfortable and stylish—great transitional
shoe.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- HFHannah F.Verified BuyerNormal Size 9Size Purchased 91 month agoNormal Size 9Size Purchased 9ReviewingELBA PENNY LOAFER 9 / Citron Suede Stain ResistantRated 4 out of 5 starsLove
Love this shoe so much. The design and color is great! One heal started to delaminate after only a few wears which is disappointing given the price point.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2