WHO IS FRĒDA SALVADOR?
Based in Sausalito and handcrafted in Spain, Frēda Salvador is an artisan brand that is both modern and streamlined in its approach to footwear. Designed with the self-expressive woman in mind, each style embraces confidence and exudes a casual, yet sophisticated aesthetic that resonates deeply among fashion followers. The brand is both approachable and effortless offering a sought after versatility that makes them the goto for everyday occasions.
We are a fast paced start up and are hustling everyday. We work as hard and as long as needed to get the job done. We are small, but mighty with strong values in teamwork and a positive and supportive work environment.
This role will guide and support major business operations and will drive process improvement and innovation in those efforts. This role is responsible for managing the infrastructure of the e-commerce and wholesale organization to create effective systems for projects, people and overall business health.
What You'll Do…
- Support the operational systems, processes and policies in alignment of organizations mission - specifically, implement and maintain weekly and monthly reporting dashboards, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning
- Manage product creation in alignment with production calendar deadlines and in support of Wholesale and DTC product launches
- Manage performance. Track and report critical supply and demand metrics. Use data to optimize processes, creatively solve problems, and track results
- Assist in the implementation of technology solutions throughout the organization
- Support sales, retail, marketing and production teams with system/logistics requirements and inventory requests for events and special projects
- Manage all operations for Wholesale channel with Wholesale sales team, including quarterly preparation for and close of seasonal markets
- Track and communicate weekly and monthly wholesale shipping forecasts for financial projections
- Be accountable for maintaining inventory integrity for internal wholesale warehouses
- Manage Wholesale invoices, reporting PO’s & pick tickets.
- Partner with 3PL team to support wholesale shipments
- You have a start up mentality. You can think big but are not afraid to be scrappy when needed!
- 1+ years of operational and related experience
- You’re highly organized and process-oriented
- You’re a natural problem solver. Lead urgent projects, prioritize tasks, and overcome obstacles that come your way
- Ability to meet deadlines, while working independently and as a team You can work on tight timelines and remain calm under pressure, developing ideas and solutions quickly when needed.
- Is a quick learner in a fast-paced environment and has an appetite to take on a variety of tasks.
- Warehouse management system experience a plus
- Familiarity with Shopify Plus preferred
- Highly proficient in Excel
- You must have a valid driver's license
- This role is to fill a maternity leave position, opportunity to hire full time after early March 2023
- Must be able to commute to Sausalito office
- Health, vision, and dental insurance for eligible employees
- Unlimited PTO
- Commuter reimbursement available (Post COVID)
- Generous employee discounts, and shoe gratis program
Please submit your resume and a short cover letter to email@example.com telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for Freda Salvador!