Production & Office Administrative Assistant
WHO IS FRĒDASALVADOR?
Based in Sausalito and handcrafted in family factories in Spain and El Salvador, Frēda Salvador is an artisan brand that is both modern and streamlined in its approach to footwear. Designed with the self-expressive woman in mind, each style embraces confidence and exudes a casual, yet sophisticated aesthetic that resonates deeply among fashion followers. The brand is both approachable and effortless offering a sought after versatility that makes them the goto for everyday occasions.
We are a fast paced start up and are hustling everyday. We work as hard and as long as needed to get the job done. We are small, but mighty with strong values in teamwork and a positive and supportive work environment.
This is a full time role reporting into the Product team and working collaboratively with all teams across the organization.
This role operates out of the Sausalito Corporate HQ and in office presence is required.
Office Admin Responsibilities include:
- Oversee and support administrative duties in the office and ensure that office is operating smoothly daily
- Keep tidy, order supplies, take out trash daily - make sure office is running well
- Receive and sort incoming mail and deliveries
- Manage outgoing mail which may include dropping off at outside USPS, UPS, DHL, FedEx locations
- Manage external cleaning company
- Support leadership with admin needs: organizing company events, calendaring team, etc
- Shipping for CeX as needed directly from HQ office
- Scheduling campaign photoshoots and POW photoshoots
- Coordinate drop off and pick up to POW photoshoots
- Manage post-shoot samples and wardrobe returns
PD/Prod Responsibilities include:
- Receive, unpack and catalog samples as they arrive
- Track samples on the WIP
- Check samples against tech packs/details sheets
- Keep all active working samples organized
- Pack up and inventory inactive samples
- Track samples for POW and keeping Shot List up to date for creative team
- Organize samples for fittings and meetings
- Organize materials
- Maintain linesheets and boards keeping them up to date
- Data entry into systems as needed
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for FRĒDA SALVADOR!