ACE LACE UP BOOT
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email email@example.com and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|US Size||European Size||Foot length (mm)|
Our effortlessly cool lace up combat boot in brown suede. The ACE boot has a studded welt and comfortable mid-heel for everyday style and pound-the-pavement function.
Our shoes are made from the highest quality leather which will last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear. These shoes may feel a bit snug at first, but will loosen as they break in.
- 100% Italian leather in brown suede. This tannery is rated Leather Working Group Registered and leather contains no PFAs. Leather Working Group is a tool to evaluate the environmental performance of leather goods manufacturers.
- 100% Spanish leather lined. This tannery is a Leather Working Group Approved Trader and leather contains no PFAs.
- Studded welt
- Custom grommet eyelets
- 2.5” leather stacked heel
- 100% leather sole with rubber layer for enhanced durability
- 5" shaft
- Available in whole and half shoe sizes 5-11
- 38" ecru waxed cotton shoelaces
- AMELIA is the last used for this boot. Learn more about lasts here.
The ACE boot has a slightly narrow fit. If you have a wider foot, many customers choose to size up a half size from their regular shoe size.
Do you have more questions or a comment? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach our customer support team.
ACE is handmade at our family-owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft. Our components are developed and tested with neighboring factories in Elda, and perfected by FREDA’s design team in Sausalito. The custom metal grommets are each hand-pressed into the eyelets, and every pair of the women's lace-up boot is hand finished, down to the sole.
See the factory.
The best way to care for suede is prevention, as this will help minimize damage from moisture, oil, dirt, salt, and hopefully prevent staining. Water and stain guards can be purchased at a cobbler or drugstore. Please test the stain guard on a small section of your shoes before you treat the whole pair.
Suede should be kept out of direct sunlight for long periods of time, as it is especially prone to fade. If a shoe gets wet, soak up the moisture as soon as possible with a clean towel and allow it to air dry, then brush the nap with a suede brush. For regular suede maintenance, a suede brush can be used to refresh the nap of the suede.
FRĒDA SALVADOR shoes are all handmade in Spain using the finest leathers. Because of this, each pair will have unique variations, we love this about our shoes and hope you do too. Depending on how often you wear your FRĒDAS, what kind of terrain you are walking on, and how hard you are on your shoes will factor into the longevity of your shoes.
From waterproofing to sole wear, find more care here.
- CChristineVerified Buyer1 year agoReviewingACE LACE UP BOOTRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful Boots!
These boots are beautiful! I purchased my true size and have a slightly wider foot. They felt tight in the shoe box but after wearing them around my home for a bit they softened up and are amazing. Purchasing up a half size may have worked with my wider foot but that size was not available.
- MMegVerified Buyer2 years agoReviewingACE LACE UP BOOTRated 5 out of 5 starsThe perfect upscale boot
I bought these as a treat to myself last fall and they are *still* my favorite pair of shoes in my closet. Super chic and high quality, they elevate everything I wear. Also, while all feet are different, these seem to fit like a charm - so for people with high arches who might need a little width, these are perfect and not too skinny. Love them!!
- KPKrutika P.Verified Buyer3 years agoReviewingACE LACE UP BOOTRated 5 out of 5 starsThe most Amazing
These boots are really amazing and comfortable might I add. The metal just gives it an edge. I worn them new, to a trip to New York and walked around in these for two days, with no problems at all! The color is perfection as well. You will not be disappointed!
- LMLeila M.Verified Buyer3 years agoReviewingACE LACE UP BOOTRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfection
Truly the best. So comfortable and beautifully made. My first pair of Freda’s! Am officially obsessed.
- MRMayliin Rich R.Verified Buyer3 years agoReviewingACE LACE UP BOOTRated 5 out of 5 starsI’m in love!!!
Yes I am I am in love, I have purchased several of this boots they are the most comfortable soft easy to walk an very different I cannot say enough about this shoes first class all the way, they are beautifully made the leathers are to die for this boots are very different and you can wear them in so many different ways from extremely very well dress to very relax and eclectic.
What a beautiful boots !!!!!!FSFREDA SALVADOR3 years agoThank you for sharing your feedback, we are so happy to hear that you love your boots!