LIBBY D'ORSAY SNEAKER
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email email@example.com and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|US Size||European Size||Foot length (mm)|
Our playful take on an everyday sneaker. Handcrafted with soft stucco suede, the LIBBY reimagines this classic style with a clean three-strap closure and our iconic cutout. A thick vulcanized rubber sole brings all-day comfort for both work and play.
Our shoes are made from the highest quality leather which will last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear.
- 100% Italian leather in stucco suede. This tannery is rated Leather Working Group Registered and leather contains no PFAs. Leather Working Group is a tool to evaluate the environmental performance of leather goods manufacturers.
- Spanish leather lined. This tannery is a Leather Working Group Approved Trader and leather contains no PFAs.
- Padded leather footbed
- Vulcanized rubber sole for enhanced durability
This leather may feel stiff when you first put them on. This is normal as they will need a little breaking in to make them yours. Before you know it, the leather will take the shape of your foot and become your everyday favorite. We suggest wearing them with socks around the house until they soften.
- Recommendation: LIBBY is fitting true to size.
- ALMA is the last used for this sneaker. Learn more about lasts here.
The best way to care for suede is prevention, as this will help minimize damage from moisture, oil, dirt, salt, and hopefully prevent staining. Water and stain guards can be purchased at a cobbler or drugstore. Please test the stain guard on a small section of your shoes before you treat the whole pair.
Suede should be kept out of direct sunlight for long periods of time, as it is especially prone to fade. If a shoe gets wet, soak up the moisture as soon as possible with a clean towel and allow it to air dry, then brush the nap with a suede brush. For regular suede maintenance, a suede brush can be used to refresh the nap of the suede.
FRĒDA SALVADOR shoes are all handmade in Spain using the finest leathers. Because of this, each pair will have unique variations, we love this about our shoes and hope you do too. Depending on how often you wear your FRĒDAS, what kind of terrain you are walking on, and how hard you are on your shoes will factor into the longevity of your shoes.
From waterproofing to sole wear, find more care here.
The LIBBY is handmade at our family-owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft.
- MBMeredith B.Verified BuyerNormal Size 7.5Size Purchased 7.56 minutes agoNormal Size 7.5Size Purchased 7.5ReviewingLIBBY D'ORSAY SNEAKER 7.5 / Stucco SuedeRated 5 out of 5 starsLove the
Been wearing the white Eda’s for years and finally pulled the trigger on the Libby’s. Love the color and the look. Took the same size as the Eda’s but they’re a little snugger and take longer to break in, but 100% worth it!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LMLisa M.Verified BuyerNormal Size 8Size Purchased 82 days agoNormal Size 8Size Purchased 8ReviewingLIBBY D'ORSAY SNEAKER 8 / White Calf with ShearlingRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect purchase
Too cool for school cozy and comfy. Simply fabulous Frieda’s as alway!❤️❤️❤️SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- HCHana C.Verified BuyerNormal Size 8Size Purchased 83 days agoNormal Size 8Size Purchased 8ReviewingLIBBY D'ORSAY SNEAKER 8 / Stucco SuedeRated 5 out of 5 starsThey go with everything
I’ve been listing for y years and finally purchased. Worth every penny. They are comfortable, go with every outfit, and I’ve received many compliments. 10/10SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MMMacKenzie M.Verified BuyerNormal Size 7Size Purchased 74 days agoNormal Size 7Size Purchased 7ReviewingLIBBY D'ORSAY SNEAKER 7 / Ivory CanvasRated 5 out of 5 starsLove
New favorites! Definitely follow other advice and take some time to break them in— a day or two around the house with socks—but once they’re broken in they are very comfy!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LMLiesl M.Verified BuyerNormal Size 9Size Purchased 91 week agoNormal Size 9Size Purchased 9ReviewingLIBBY D'ORSAY SNEAKER 9 / Stucco SuedeRated 4 out of 5 starsSuper cute but a snug fit
These are really cute and look great with socks or bare feet. The only negatives are that they run a bit snug and are stiff to start, so they need a fair amount of breaking in. And on hot days, the backs rubbed my heels when worn barefoot, os im planning to wear them only with socks for awhile yet, sadly.SizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2