JAMES SHEARLING SLIPPER
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email email@example.com and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|Foot length (mm)
Please note: This item is Final Sale.
JAMES is our very first house slipper featuring shearling lining, suede sole and camel and black cheetah haircalf upper. So cozy and comfortable. Feel good knowing the JAMES is made in our family factory in El Salvador.
- 100% Haircalf leather upper printed in camel and black cheetah
- Color of the haircalf may vary from image above due to the natural tendency of the leather
- 100% Natural shearling lining
- Padded suede sole
- Slip-on house slipper House slippers are meant to be worn inside only
- Handcrafted in El Salvador. Read more about the making of the JAMES here.
- RAFA is the last used on this slipper. Learn more about lasts here.
JAMES is handmade at our family-owned factory in El Salvador. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by artisans who are experts in their craft. Every pair of the women's house slipper is hand finished down to the sole.
See the factory.
Haircalf leather is derived from cow or goat hides. It is made from the hair side of the hide, whereas most leather is made from the non-hair side. It is natural for there to be color variations and for the hairs to shed over time. Abrasion may cause irreversible bald patches, so it is important to avoid contact with sharp or abrasive objects and surfaces.
To clean, gently wipe (in the direction of the hair) with a soft, damp, lint-free cloth and dry immediately away from direct heat and sunlight. We advise against using any cleaning products or protectants, such as scotch guard, as they will damage the leather. We recommend cleaning periodically or as needed to keep your FRĒDAs looking brand new.
For all material and sole care tips, find more care here.
- FFFelicia F.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoReviewingJAMES SHEARLING SLIPPER S / Black HaircalfRated 5 out of 5 starsSuper Slipper in Black
So cozy, remarkably warm, and oh, so stylish to wear at home or to tuck in a bag as inside shoes when invited as dinner /overnight guest . Consider sizing down, for for length, if you are a half size.
- CKChloe K.Verified BuyerNormal Size 6.5Size Purchased 6.53 weeks agoNormal Size 6.5Size Purchased 6.5ReviewingJAMES SHEARLING SLIPPER S / Camel Cheetah HaircalfRated 5 out of 5 starsSo WARM
I love these. I’ve never had warmer slippers and wished I had bought another color when they were extra percentage off the sale price. Delightful.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MBMary B.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoReviewingJAMES SHEARLING SLIPPER L / Black HaircalfRated 5 out of 5 starsTotal Comfort!
These slippers are exactly what I wanted! Sleek, comfy and warm! I liked the first pair so much I bought a second ‘spare’ pair on sale!
- SMSarah M.Verified BuyerNormal Size 8Size Purchased 83 weeks agoNormal Size 8Size Purchased 8ReviewingJAMES SHEARLING SLIPPER M / Camel Cheetah HaircalfRated 5 out of 5 starsShearling slippers
So cozy! I love them!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MMarianne3 weeks agoReviewingJAMES SHEARLING SLIPPER S / Black and White HaircalfRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
LOVE these. This is my second pair, I already have the cheetah print and had to buy myself this pair too. I wear them around the house all the time. Cute and cozy. Highly recommend!!