JAMES SHEARLING SLIPPER
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|US Size||European Size||Foot length (mm)|
JAMES is our very first house slipper featuring shearling lining, suede sole and camel and black cheetah haircalf upper. So cozy and comfortable. Feel good knowing the JAMES is made in our family factory in El Salvador.
- 100% Haircalf leather upper printed in camel and black cheetah
- Color of the haircalf may vary from image above due to the natural tendency of the leather
- 100% Natural shearling lining
- Padded suede sole
- Slip-on house slipper House slippers are meant to be worn inside only
- Handcrafted in El Salvador. Read more about the making of the JAMES here.
- RAFA is the last used on this slipper. Learn more about lasts here.
JAMES is handmade at our family-owned factory in El Salvador. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by artisans who are experts in their craft. Every pair of the women's house slipper is hand finished down to the sole.
See the factory.