ELBA PENNY LOAFER
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email email@example.com and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|Foot length (mm)
Our shoes are made from the highest quality leather which will last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear.
- 100% Italian leather in black spazzolato. This tannery is rated Leather Working Group Registered and leather contains no PFAs. Leather Working Group is a tool to evaluate the environmental performance of leather goods manufacturers.
- 0.75" angled heel with leather sole
- Leather and rubber split chip heel cap for enhanced durability
This material may feel snug when you first put them on. This is normal as they will need a little breaking in to make them yours. Before you know it, the leather will take the shape of your foot and become your everyday favorite. We suggest wearing them with socks around the house until they soften.
- Recommendation: The length of this style is running slightly long. If you are narrow or in between sizes, we recommend 1/2 sizing down.
- ELBA is the last used for this loafer. Learn more about lasts here.
Do you have a question or a comment? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach our customer support team.
The Italian definition of Spazzolato translates to "brushed". This leather is a high shine, full-grain leather that achieves it's luster and depth of color after a great deal of brushing by hand and polishing wheels. It's a very durable leather and easy to maintain, but is still susceptible to marks as you begin to wear. To clean, wipe dirt or other spills off the leather with a damp cloth, then pat dry. Spazzolato requires only an occasional polish with a cloth or light leather conditioner. Please test the cleaner on a small portion of your shoe to ensure no discoloration before applying all over. We advise against using any cleaning products, as they will damage the leather. We recommend cleaning periodically or as needed to keep your FRĒDAs looking brand new.
For all material and sole care tips, find more care here.
The ELBA is hand-sewn in our San Salvador, El Salvador, family factory. Our Co-Founder's grandfather started manufacturing shoes 67 years ago, and our hand-sewn Moccasins are produced in a factory that her father started in the 1980s. This factory is one of the last hand-sewn moccasin factories in the world—a true testament to artisanal craftsmanship and passing down this skill from generation to generation.
- KBKimberly B.Verified BuyerNormal Size 6.5Size Purchased 79 minutes agoNormal Size 6.5Size Purchased 7ReviewingELBA PENNY LOAFER 7 / Black SpazzolatoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove them!
Beautiful loafers! Very comfortable, incredibly stylish. A step up from the classic rather dated loafer.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MMaria5 days agoReviewingELBA PENNY LOAFER 8 / Espresso SpazzolatoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
Beautifully made. Craftsmanship and material makes the loafers look more expensive. They’re more comfortable than my Saint Laurent loafers. The espresso is the perfect brown. Planning to get another pair in a different color soon.
- JBJennifer B.Verified BuyerNormal Size 9Size Purchased 92 weeks agoNormal Size 9Size Purchased 9ReviewingELBA PENNY LOAFER 9 / Herb SpazzolatoRated 4 out of 5 starsBeautiful color
My tenth pair of Frědas but my first pair of Elba penny loafers. The subtle green is beautiful and actually quite neutral mixing with blues and blacks as well as green tones.
I am almost always a size 9 in Frědas but these are a little wide in the heel so I wear thick socks to avoid my foot slipping out. The leather is really thick and heavy so they will take time to break in but should last which is good.SizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- AMAllison M.Verified BuyerNormal Size 11Size Purchased 10.52 weeks agoNormal Size 11Size Purchased 10.5ReviewingELBA PENNY LOAFER 10.5 / Espresso SpazzolatoRated 5 out of 5 starsOBSESSED
These loafers are perfection. Comfortable from day one, well made and strikingly beautiful.
My only tip: size down!! I’m always an 11 in every single brand. I ended up getting a 10.5 in these loafers but really should have gotten a 10.SizingRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SSamVerified BuyerNormal Size 8Size Purchased 7.52 weeks agoNormal Size 8Size Purchased 7.5ReviewingELBA PENNY LOAFER 7.5 / Cuoio SpazzolatoRated 5 out of 5 starsIncredible Loafer
These. Are. Gorgeous! I went down 1/2 a size, as I do not plan to wear socks with these, and they fit like a glove! Gorgeous color for spring/summer!SizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2