TASH D'ORSAY MOCCASIN
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email email@example.com and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|Foot length (mm)
The TASH d'Orsay loafer is an updated classic. A penny loafer style modernized with feminine cut out, hand notched leather welt and angled leather heel. These hand sewn Moccasins are made in our family factory in El Salvador.
Our shoes are made from the highest quality leather which will last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear.
- 100% Italian leather in black embossed croc. This tannery is rated Leather Working Group Gold. Leather Working Group is a tool to evaluate the environmental performance of leather goods manufacturers.
- 100% leather lined
- 1" leather stacked heel
- Padded leather footbed
- Notched welt
- Handwoven moccassin line
This material may feel snug when you first put them on. This is normal as they will need a little breaking in to make them yours. Before you know it, the leather will take the shape of your foot and become your everyday favorite. We suggest wearing them with socks around the house until they soften.
- Recommendation: TASH is fitting true to size.
- d'Orsay mocassin
- GUILLERMO is the last used for this moccasin. Learn more about lasts here
Do you have more questions or a comment? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach our customer support team.
Our croc and snake leathers are embossed and printed on a calf leather base. Thicker leather is required to create this embossing, making it more susceptible to peeling or chipping. Please handle with care as any damage cause to the print cannot be restored. Due to this technique, there may be variation in color and placement of the print. This variation is intentional and part of our sustainable ethos to avoid leather wastage.
To clean, gently wipe with a soft, damp, lint-free cloth and dry immediately away from direct heat and sunlight. Please test the cleaner on a small portion of your shoe to ensure no discoloration before applying all over. We advise against using any cleaning products, as they will damage the leather. We recommend cleaning periodically or as needed to keep your FRĒDAs looking brand new.
For all material and sole care tips, find more care here.
The TASH is hand sewn in our family factory in San Salvador, El Salvador. Our Co-Founder's grandfather started producing shoes 67 years ago and our hand sewn Moccasins are produced in a factory that was started by her father in the 1980's. This factory is one of the last hand sewn moccasin factories in the world. A true testament to artisanal craftsmanship and passing down this skill generation to generation.
- VVVerified ReviewerNormal Size 8.5Size Purchased 8.51 month agoNormal Size 8.5Size Purchased 8.5ReviewingTASH D'ORSAY MOCCASINRated 5 out of 5 starsGorgeous Investment Piece
These are a gorgeous shoe, I got in the brown Hickory color-- extremely classic with a modern twist. Once they're broken in, very comfortable and sturdy. I bought for academic and professional contexts, will use for many years.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SMSherrylyn M.Verified BuyerNormal Size 10Size Purchased 102 months agoNormal Size 10Size Purchased 10ReviewingTASH D'ORSAY MOCCASIN 10.5 / Hickory Embossed CrocRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat Shoe
These shoes are stylish and comfortable!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LRLucy R.Verified BuyerNormal Size 8.5Size Purchased 8.54 months agoNormal Size 8.5Size Purchased 8.5ReviewingTASH D'ORSAY MOCCASIN 8.5 / Black Embossed CrocRated 5 out of 5 starsGorgeous- slowly breaking them in
These shoes are gorgeous and the size ran true for me. Like many leather shoes, they are a little painful to break in (around the heel and due to that great cut-out on the sides), but I'm taking my time.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- VValeria10 months agoReviewingTASH D'ORSAY MOCCASIN 9.5 / Light Blue Embossed CrocRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
In love with the style, quality and color.
- RRitaVerified Buyer11 months agoReviewingTASH D'ORSAY MOCCASINRated 5 out of 5 starsJust WOW!
I bought myself a splurge pair of shoes since I didn't like what I saw in stores. Just got these and they are BEAUTIFUL!! The craftsmanship and design details is impeccable and I'll probably have these last for many years. I wish I could buy more but the price points are a bit too steep for me. Please set up a shoe club so we can save 25% when buying more than one pair. I'll be on the lookout for sales. Please make a large tote to match my shoes! I'm now a fan for life!