JADA HANDWOVEN BALLET FLAT
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|US Size||European Size||Foot length (mm)|
Our shoes are made from the highest quality leather which will last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear.
- 100% Spanish leather in latte closed woven calf. This tannery is a Leather Working Group Approved Trader and leather contains no PFAs. Leather Working Group is a tool to evaluate the environmental performance of leather goods manufacturers.
- Padded leather footbed
- 0.25" rubber heel
This leather may feel stiff when you first put them on. This is normal as they will need a little breaking in to make them yours. Before you know it, the leather will take the shape of your foot and become your everyday favorite. We suggest wearing them with socks around the house until they soften.
- Recommendation: The JADA is fitting true to size.
- Unlined and flexible as a perfect ballet should be.
- GISELLE is the last used for this flat. Learn more about lasts here.
Do you have a question or a comment? Please email email@example.com to reach our customer support team.
Our woven calf shoes are handwoven by a community of women in Spain. Please note that given the hand woven nature of this product woven strands may pop up over time. Do not worry, this is not a defect and will not affect the integrity of the shoe. If you wish to remove unravelled strands, please use sharp scissors and simply snip in place. If excess dirt gets on your shoes, take a slightly damp soft cloth, paper towel, or clean makeup sponge and wipe gently. If the stain is tougher, try leather cleaner. Keep in mind, never use leather cleaner with acid or detergent as it will age the leather and shorten the lifespan of your shoes. Please test the cleaner on a small portion of your shoe to make sure there will be no discoloration. In general, it is also highly recommended to take your shoes to a cobbler to be professionally cleaned.
FRĒDA SALVADOR shoes are all handwoven in Spain using the finest leathers. Because of this, each pair will have unique variations, we love this about our shoes and hope you do too. Depending on how often you wear your FRĒDAS, what kind of terrain you are walking on, and how hard you are on your shoes will factor into the longevity of your shoes.
The JADA is handmade at our family-owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft.
- JLJosephine L.Verified BuyerNormal Size 7.5Size Purchased 7.51 week agoNormal Size 7.5Size Purchased 7.5ReviewingJADA HANDWOVEN BALLET FLAT 7 / Crimson Red Closed Woven CalfRated 5 out of 5 starsSo comfortable!
Love these ballet flats! They are so comfortable after a short breaking in period, and I love the balance of the punchy red color and the classic ballet shape.
I alternate back and forth between a 7 and 7.5 in Fredas. When I accidentally bought the wrong size, the wonderful Freda team where amazing at helping me locate the right size. So glad I have these in my wardrobe!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- BTBrie T.Verified BuyerNormal Size 9Size Purchased 94 weeks agoNormal Size 9Size Purchased 9ReviewingJADA HANDWOVEN BALLET FLAT 9 / Black Closed Woven CalfRated 5 out of 5 starsStunning!
These are by far some of my favorite shoes in my collection. They are not only extremely comfortable, but they are gorgeous! I get so many compliments when I wear them.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JYJessica Y.Verified BuyerNormal Size 7Size Purchased 74 weeks agoNormal Size 7Size Purchased 7ReviewingJADA HANDWOVEN BALLET FLAT 7 / Latte Closed Woven CalfRated 5 out of 5 starsReview of the Jada handwoven ballet flat
I like them very much. The style is classic and beautifully made. I’d buy them in a couple more colors if their price point were lower.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LRLynn R.Verified BuyerNormal Size 8.5Size Purchased 8.51 month agoNormal Size 8.5Size Purchased 8.5ReviewingJADA HANDWOVEN BALLET FLAT 8.5 / Black Closed Woven CalfRated 5 out of 5 starsA Perfect Ballet Flat
Freda comes through for me every time, they are the highest quality shoe at a reasonable price. Freda shoes get compliments for unique styling that sets the shoe apart from others. This is the only woven ballet flat I have seen and I love wearing "one of a kind".SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MOMaggie O.Verified BuyerNormal Size 9.5Size Purchased 9.51 month agoNormal Size 9.5Size Purchased 9.5ReviewingJADA HANDWOVEN BALLET FLAT 9.5 / Latte Closed Woven CalfRated 5 out of 5 starsBallet Flat
Beautiful fitSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2