JAMES SHEARLING SLIPPER
JAMES is our very first house slipper featuring shearling lining, suede sole and camel and black cheetah haircalf upper. So cozy and comfortable. Feel good knowing the JAMES is made in our family factory in El Salvador and a percentage of profits will be donated to the Supérate school located on our factory campus.
- 100% Haircalf leather upper printed in camel and black cheetah
- Color of the haircalf may vary from image above due to the natural tendency of the leather
- 100% Natural shearling lining
- Padded suede sole
- Slip-on house slipper House slippers are meant to be worn inside only
- Handcrafted in El Salvador. Read more about the making of the JAMES here.
- A percentage of profits from each slipper sale will be donated to the Supérate program located on the factory campus
- RAFA is the last used on this slipper. Learn more about lasts here.
JAMES is handmade at our family-owned factory in El Salvador. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by artisans who are experts in their craft. Every pair of the women's house slipper is hand finished down to the sole.
See the factory.