SERA FISHERMAN SANDAL
Hello! Not sure what size you are in FRĒDA? Please use this chart as a general conversion guide and be sure to read the fit notes in the DETAILS + FIT section of each product page as they will be unique to each specific style you are intersted in.
Have more questions? Feel free to email email@example.com and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fit!
|US Size||European Size||Foot length (mm)|
A tougher fisherman sandal. Handcrafted with our stucco Italian suede, the SERA is classic with the caged upper and padded footbed but reimagined this season with cool understated studs. Channel a borrowed-from-the-boys look with tailored pants or go feminine with a flowy dress.
Our shoes are made from the highest quality leather which will last season after season. Leather is a natural material and will give with wear. These shoes may feel snug at first but will loosen as they break in.
- 100% Italian leather in stucco suede
- Italian brass metal studs. Please note this hardware may patina over time.
- Padded leather footbed
- Studded welt leather sole with rubber layer for enhanced durability
- Adjustable strap with custom buckle
- Custom stud detail across upper leather
- Available in whole and half sizes 5-11
- PENNY is the last used for this sandal. Learn more about lasts here.
This style has a roomier fit. If you’re in between sizes or have a narrow foot, take a 1/2 size down. Do you have more questions or a comment? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach our customer support team.
The SERA is handmade at our family-owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft.
The best way to care for suede is prevention, as this will help minimize damage from moisture, oil, dirt, salt, and hopefully prevent staining. Water and stain guards can be purchased at a cobbler or drugstore. Please test the stain guard on a small section of your shoes before you treat the whole pair.
Suede should be kept out of direct sunlight for long periods of time, as it is especially prone to fade. If a shoe gets wet, soak up the moisture as soon as possible with a clean towel and allow it to air dry, then brush the nap with a suede brush. For regular suede maintenance, a suede brush can be used to refresh the nap of the suede.
FRĒDA SALVADOR shoes are all handmade in Spain using the finest leathers. Because of this, each pair will have unique variations, we love this about our shoes and hope you do too. Depending on how often you wear your FRĒDAS, what kind of terrain you are walking on, and how hard you are on your shoes will factor into the longevity of your shoes.
From waterproofing to sole wear, find more care here.
- DMDeborah M.Verified BuyerNormal Size 8Size Purchased 83 days agoNormal Size 8Size Purchased 8ReviewingSERA FISHERMAN SANDAL 8 / Black Calf with StudsRated 5 out of 5 starsWalking on a cloud
Not only are these sandals stunning, they are super comfortable. The padded footbed is a dream.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JAJessa A.Verified BuyerNormal Size 7.5Size Purchased 71 month agoNormal Size 7.5Size Purchased 7ReviewingSERA FISHERMAN SANDAL 7.5 / Stucco Suede Stain Resistant with StudsRated 5 out of 5 starsSize down 1/2 size
I had my eye on these for quite some time before finally purchasing. I stayed TTS for my first order, and did end up exchanging for a half size down. With my true size, my toes were getting caught in the cutouts when walking. I am a true 7.5, so I feel these do run slightly large. They didn’t need breaking in, and I wore them for three full days of walking around NYC without discomfort soon after purchasing. I did wear down the heels a bit with the excessive walking, and could also feel it if a pebble stuck to the sole, so having a cobbler add an extra layer of rubber to the bottom might be prudent if you plan to give these heavy use. A 10/10 purchase for me!SizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SASamantha A.Verified BuyerNormal Size 8Size Purchased 81 month agoNormal Size 8Size Purchased 8ReviewingSERA FISHERMAN SANDAL 8 / Blush SuedeRated 5 out of 5 starssfs
deliciously softSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JKJill K.Verified BuyerNormal Size 10.5Size Purchased 101 month agoNormal Size 10.5Size Purchased 10ReviewingSERA FISHERMAN SANDAL 10 / Stucco Suede Stain Resistant with StudsRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful and soft
Gorgeous craftsmanship, stylish and slightly edgy but still neutral. I’ve loved these understated statement sandals with dresses and pants. Material feels so good on foot too.SizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MRMiriam R.Verified BuyerNormal Size 7Size Purchased 71 month agoNormal Size 7Size Purchased 7ReviewingSERA FISHERMAN SANDAL 7 / Stucco Suede Stain Resistant with StudsRated 5 out of 5 starsLove these
Wonderful. Extremely comfortable.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2